1.    #1  
    Wow, I had no idea, but I stumbled upon this: Just Type. One of my favourite platform metaphors. on Dion Almaer's Blog

Even if it's been posted before, I think it would be useful for developers to know that keyboard shortcuts are easy to add to apps.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Cool +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I had no clue.

Wish they would put things like this in the SDK docs. I looked, its not there.

It's also not on webos101.com, someone should add it.
  4.    #4  
    The official documentation is very lacking, IMHO. To me, it has to be a reason why developers don't spend time on WebOS apps. (One of the reasons why I started my own tutorials.) Personally, I miss the old home computer days, with magazines like Compute! & 99er Magazine where they would have small coding articles.

I'll be adding it to my tutorials (Probably modifying part 2 or 4) to include this info.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

5.    #6  
    Good to know that it IS documented. Just a shame it's not really promoted a bit more. (Not even in the screenshots on that page of the documentation.)

I did add the info about the shortcut to my part 4 tutorial, just to do my small part.
    Richard Neff