1.    #1  
    Hi! I am about to be a happy pre 2 owner (whenever it finally comes out) and, coming from android, was wondering if anyone else would be interested in using one of my favorite applications called Waze. I only ask because after talking with the staff they seem to not be inclined to port it themselves due to what they perceive as a lack of interest/market share. Thanks for any feedback!
    Very interesting and unfamiliar to me and probably many here using webOS. Either way, if you want a better look checkout: How to use waze - Free GPS on your cellphone and I would love to see something like this on webOS. Thanks for the heads-up! Sorli...
    It is open source, so someone who is daring can try taking the Android source and modifying it to be a webOS hybrid PDK/SDK app (using Android because it is also a hybrid app, but it is C/Java and not C/JavaScript).

It would take a couple weeks of part time development, but probably not much more.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    I would love to use it too, otherwise I'll need to make a bracket to put in my new car for my iPad :|
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    The source code of waze could be found here:
    Source code - waze
    I'm an Israeli user with a Pixi Plus that wishes for a hebrew
    Navigation software like waze, is there someone that can help us (the Israeli
    webOS community) port the Wazw software?

Any help would be appreciated,
    10x, Yaron.