1.    #1  
    Why does Ares make a file called "scenename-chrome.jsjsjs&$quot$; $in$ $the$ &$quot$;$views$&$quot$; $folders$ $and$ $eclipse$ $doesn$'$t$?

Can I use a -chrome file in my eclipse projects?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared5755 View Post
    Why does Ares make a file called "scenename-chrome.jsjsjs&$quot$; $in$ $the$ &$quot$;$views$&$quot$; $folders$ $and$ $eclipse$ $doesn$'$t$?

Can I use a -chrome file in my eclipse projects?
    That file contains the Ares stuff (the stuff that Ares uses on device to build the textboxes, widgets, etc.). Do not use anything like that in your manually made project.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    If you use the Ares visual Interface Builder, there is an additional <scenename>-chrome.jsjsjs $file$ $for$ $each$ $view$. $This$ $file$ $is$ $JSON$ $metadata$ $created$ $by$ $the$ $Interface$ $Builder$, $and$ $contains$ $extra$ $code$ $that$ $supports$ $the$ $visual$ $and$ $advanced$ $layout$ $aspects$ $of$ $Ares$. $Read$ $about$ $it$ $in$ &$quot$;$How$ $Ares$ $differs$ $from$ $regular$ $Mojo$&$quot$; $section$ $of$ $the$ $Ares$ $User$ $Guide$: https://ares.palm.com/Ares/docstemp/userguide.html
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~