1.    #1  
    With the impending departure of Classic, I'm looking for replacements of my PalmOS apps. One is Athletix, a powerful & simple exercise tracking app I use for logging my bicycle rides. I don't need any of the GPS tracking features offered by SmartRunner or Work Out Tracker. I just want an app that lets me enter the date, distance, ride time, weather and temp. I'd like to see the average speed calculated and a graph to show my speed over time. I know nothing of programming, but this seems pretty simple. I've tried Ares, but don't know enough about what I'm doing to make an app. Anybody care to make it for me or show me where to find the Ares for Dummies book?
    TIA
    Thats the great thing about webOS. You can run multiple apps at the same time. All you need to do is open the calendar for the date, google maps for distance, stopwatch for the ride time, a weather app for the temp and then your notes to put all the info in.

I know you wanted a serious answer, but I didn't have one. lol. Sorry, just having some fun.
    did you look at what is already in the app catalog?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Thats the great thing about webOS. You can run multiple apps at the same time. All you need to do is open the calendar for the date, google maps for distance, stopwatch for the ride time, a weather app for the temp and then your notes to put all the info in.

I know you wanted a serious answer, but I didn't have one. lol. Sorry, just having some fun.
    I've got a VZW Pre+, I don't feel like fighting with the GPS every morning. Plus, like today, when its raining out, I don't want to have to expose the Pre.

Thanks for replying anyway!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you look at what is already in the app catalog?
    I've looked and emailed a few devs that had something I thought was close, but none have an app that lets me enter raw data, all the exercise apps are mainly for GPS logging.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I've got a VZW Pre+, I don't feel like fighting with the GPS every morning. Plus, like today, when its raining out, I don't want to have to expose the Pre.

Thanks for replying anyway!
    It was a joke. Sorry. lol