Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes
    Sorry to hear that, if you do decide to open it up, please let us know.
    Yes, I would love to assist with the Beta Testing.
    I wanted to let everyone know since Mayonaise stopped development on this app that I just started a thread on my media syncing application with a small video preview. Here is the link to the thread if anyone wants to check it out.

PreSync - PC to Pre Media Syncing Application
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    I wanted to let everyone know since Mayonaise stopped development on this app that I just started a thread on my media syncing application with a small video preview. Here is the link to the thread if anyone wants to check it out.

PreSync - PC to Pre Media Syncing Application
    Nice application. I have decided that, while I am not dedicating PreSync to the Palm Pre anymore (since I personally believe webOS is dead and isnt coming back despite what HP thinks they can do) I am going to continue development of the application. I will be creating profiles for different types of devices that will control how syncing is performed. Since I am shifting focus of the application, I will be changing the name. I have not decided on a name, but its not going to be the same name I'm using now. I welcome any suggestions and look forward to releasing Alpha 2 to you all "in the coming months" . No, it will be sooner than that, but I'm not sure when it will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayonaise1091 View Post
    Nice application. I have decided that, while I am not dedicating PreSync to the Palm Pre anymore (since I personally believe webOS is dead and isnt coming back despite what HP thinks they can do) I am going to continue development of the application. I will be creating profiles for different types of devices that will control how syncing is performed. Since I am shifting focus of the application, I will be changing the name. I have not decided on a name, but its not going to be the same name I'm using now. I welcome any suggestions and look forward to releasing Alpha 2 to you all "in the coming months" . No, it will be sooner than that, but I'm not sure when it will be.
    Thanks I like your work as well!
    Fonesync?
    mayonaise1091 likes this.
  7.    #47  
    OK, so here is my appeal to the people looking forward to the next release or anybody with any ideas- what features do you want in the next release? Anybody who was testing this utility- what did you notice that needed to be changed? I will happily give the first alpha to anyone who asks for it to get some more widespread testing.
  8.    #48  
    Irrelevant
    Last edited by mayonaise1091; 09/02/2011 at 03:39 PM.
  9.    #49  
    See post #1
  10.    #50  
    Post #1 Updated with a current status of the project
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Wow.. this looks awesome!
    Will this work on my Pre+ with 1.4.5 (or is there an app for this I dont know about)? I'd love to sync pics from phone to laptop without all the drag & drop, but I could use it on the TPad as well.
    Hey, Mayo! Congratulations!

This is a great news, and is looking better than HP (Frozen) Play!!

Can you add some options to subscribe and download podcasts?

If do you need beta testers, just send me a PM!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslug View Post
    Wow.. this looks awesome!
    Will this work on my Pre+ with 1.4.5 (or is there an app for this I dont know about)? I'd love to sync pics from phone to laptop without all the drag & drop, but I could use it on the TPad as well.
    It does work with 1.4.5, it also works with 1.3 and most Android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hey, Mayo! Congratulations!

This is a great news, and is looking better than HP (Frozen) Play!!

Can you add some options to subscribe and download podcasts?

If do you need beta testers, just send me a PM!

Best Regards...
    Podcasts is on my to-do list. I want to get basic syncing completely finished and up to my standards before I start trying to make that work.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123