1.    #1  
    WebOS: Did I leave this one out of the Halloween column? I did. Itís not that Palm got bought by HP and the future of this operating system is bleak, or that developing for it is fairly pointless and there are therefore no good apps worth playing with. Not at all. If you really want to spend your time on this, go to developer.palm.com. Thereís even a beta SDK for version 2.0! Get ahead of the curve! The really bendy, twisty curve!
    Full article (on smartphone emulators) here.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

And this guy is a valuable opinion because?
    Newness Developments apps:

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    And this guy is a valuable opinion because?
    It shows the mindset HP has to fight against?
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    "WebOS: Did I leave this one out of the Halloween column? I did. It’s not that Palm got bought by HP and the future of this operating system is bleak, or that developing for it is fairly pointless and there are therefore no good apps worth playing with. Not at all. If you really want to spend your time on this, go to developer.palm.com. There’s even a beta SDK for version 2.0! Get ahead of the curve! The really bendy, twisty curve!"

lamest thing i have ever heard cept for a lil girls tea party. i guess thats where this persons level is at. they should go back to daykare.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    "It’s not that Palm got bought by HP and the future of this operating system is bleak"

Bleak? Since when? I'd say releasing a new Pre and advertising it alongside HP printers (if you haven't seen the Baby ad, look it up) suggests the exact opposite - that WebOS has a bright future.

I can understand that the writer might find WebOS negligible enough to not include it in his mobile OS roundup or whatever, but to include it and make unfounded and incorrect statements just makes him look like a moron.