1.    #1  
    October 31 has come and gone and so has the deal for a free Pre+. Any word on if they are planning on doing the same deal for the Pre 2? Where does one apply for a developer phone? I didn't jump on the + deal, as the Pre 2 was already leaked and I was waiting around to see if they were going to hand a bunch of the 2's out, figured they probably wouldn't hand out +'s and 2's to the same person.

Well I sent off HP.com a little letter asking for a "developer" Palm Pre 2. Can't hurt to ask
    Last edited by sledge007; 11/02/2010 at 02:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    October 31 has come and gone and so has the deal for a free Pre+. Any word on if they are planning on doing the same deal for the Pre 2? Where does one apply for a developer phone? I didn't jump on the + deal, as the Pre 2 was already leaked and I was waiting around to see if they were going to hand a bunch of the 2's out, figured they probably wouldn't hand out +'s and 2's to the same person.

Well I sent off HP.com a little letter asking for a "developer" Palm Pre 2. Can't hurt to ask
    they have a discounted pre 2 for developers
    There was some kind of AT&T event, that was supposed going to give away free phones, but I think its tomorrow

"The upcoming AT&T “Meet the Expert - webOS Q&A” webinar this Thursday, November 4th, just got more interesting for those considering attending. AT&T has announced that they will be giving away a Palm Pre Plus to two lucky webinar attendees. " (link)

I suspect that you are thinking about the article where they discuss the "steeply discounted developer phones" (http://www.precentral.net/palm-final...2-phone-choice), but I don't think the discount is that steep (aka "free")
    <This Page is Blank>