Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Voogle
    As some of you know, I'm working on a Google Voice app for webOS called Voogle. It's still fairly far from a beta version but it should be done by Developer Day, if not sooner.

Screenshots:

Contact me:
    If you want to join the beta or if you have any questions about Voogle, I suggest you follow me on Twitter (@connorlacombe) or post a comment on my blog (Connor LaCombe) on the Voogle post.

Features:
    These are features that will be implemented in Voogle:
    • Notifications
    • Voicemail Transcription
    • webOS-like Txt Client
    • Call from the app
    • View all your folders
    • Check your balance.
    • Listen to voicemails
    • Automatically pulls contacts from Google
    • Shows if a message is read/unread
    • Shows starred messages
    • Swipe to delete functionality

Plus many more that I'm probably forgetting.

Last edited by clacombe; 10/29/2010 at 08:15 AM.
    awesome thank you!!
    This is good news. What I see so far looks good....can't wait to see it in action.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    This is very good news - glad to see this!
    I want to try it but I don't got twitter ??
    +1 I don't use twitter either but would like to help test it out.
  7.    #7  
    Send me an email: connorlacombe@live.com

Just keep in mind that the beta is still a while out but you'll get an email confirming that you've been entered into the beta program.
    It's looking good. I think I read somewhere that you will be using your own servers to pull this off. Do you plan on offering push notifications as well?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    It's looking good. I think I read somewhere that you will be using your own servers to pull this off. Do you plan on offering push notifications as well?
    Yeah due to some limitations with the API I have to run certain things through my servers. My goal is to have push notifications but I'll have to see how that plays out, most likely it will though.
    Thanks for all your work. Email sent (2 accidentally) to try and be lucky enough for the beta.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    This looks fantastic! Thank you for all your time and effort. I hope to be using Voogle in the near future.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I will gladly test this out. We need more apps like this for webos.
    Emailed! Thanks connor. Can't wait.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Looks cool! Email sent!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Haha...Im sure some people who dont even have google voice would want this app too. I sent you a PM and an email. Hopefully we get to see all the progress you're making. I read that you're 14. You are the kid i wanted to be when i was your age lol.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Sent an e-mail -- I've been sorely missing a decent google voice app for a while now!
  17.    #17  
    Ok this is the last call for Voogle beta testers, make sure you send an email to connorlacombe@live.com if you want to be apart of the Voogle Beta program!
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Ok this is the last call for Voogle beta testers, make sure you send an email to connorlacombe@live.com if you want to be apart of the Voogle Beta program!
    I emailed and started following.
    emailed to beta, would be happy to help bring this to reality!
    I see pandas.
  20.    #20  
    Ok, the beta program is now closed to any new testers. Sorry if you didn't make it in.
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast