Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Yeah, i was alerted about the samething too.
  2.    #142  
    Maybe Google's IP mapping is wrong? But I picked the server farm in Texas.
    I had the same thing. Had to change my password
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I had the same thing. Had to change my password
    +1. After I changed my Google password and then re-entered it Voogle stopped playing my VMs again. This function is clearly not working correctly for me. Hope it will be fixed soon.
  5.    #145  
    Ok so apparently Google thinks that my server is in the UK. If your account is accessed from the UK, just assume it's Voogle.
    +1 for me on I can't listen to voice mail in Voogle. I get a very brief pause symbol and no sound then it goes back to the play symbol.

Tried resetting my credentials and reinstalling Voogle. No luck.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Ok so apparently Google thinks that my server is in the UK. If your account is accessed from the UK, just assume it's Voogle.
    Ok.

Any suggestion or workaround for the voice mail not playing problem I and others have?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Mamouton, I'm still using g dial pro. If i install this program on my phone, how will it affect my google voice settings. Does it dial to a mobile or landline number ??
    It dials your number associated with your google account. When the app asks if you want to setup google voice as voicemail, select no if you have previously set it up and it will not change your google voice settings.
    For some reason my VM's are not playing anymore... they used too.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=65fastback;2767393]tried on evdo and wifi....same thing

[IMG]

I am having the same issue. I am also a Geek Squad Agent. (Odd coincidense.)

Sprint Palm Pre
    Some Homebrew but nothing I can think of that would mess with this.

Tried on Wifi and 3G.
    Tried reinstall.
    -Tucker
    Last edited by tucker87; 11/21/2010 at 02:18 AM.
    love the app and the voicemails work fine for me but, i cannot access my google voice contacts from the app... will this function be added later??
  13.    #153  
    Ok, I think the voicemail issue was only with users who had "special-characters" in their password. It should be fixed now. (Server side issue)
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Ok, I think the voicemail issue was only with users who had "special-characters" in their password. It should be fixed now. (Server side issue)
    I have no special characters in my password and voicemails still don't work. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    VMs still don't play for me. My password also doesn't contain special characters.
    Last edited by STBXXL; 11/21/2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker87 View Post
    I am having the same issue. I am also a Geek Squad Agent. (Odd coincidense.)

Sprint Palm Pre
    Some Homebrew but nothing I can think of that would mess with this.

Tried on Wifi and 3G.
    Tried reinstall.
    -Tucker
    yup, tried reinstall, still have the issue
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Likewise, no voice mail for me.

But again, I'm just so happy to have a native dialer that everything else is gravy. Hope you can get this fully functional and add other features later, but having the dialer is more than 50% of the value. Glad that you didn't wait to release this until it was perfect.

This app can easily save me a couple hundred dollars a year now that I can make GV calls without being at my computer (or fumbling through the wretched Google web interface).
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It dials your number associated with your google account. When the app asks if you want to setup google voice as voicemail, select no if you have previously set it up and it will not change your google voice settings.
    Im not on a unlimited plan anymore. When I send call and receive calls via this app are they routed through a landline number ?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    So does this mean my google username and password is saved as plaintext on your database server? That feels less than secure to me. Why can't the authentication be done from the app itself so my personal details aren't saved anywhere other than my phone and google? If your database becomes compromised then anyone using your app has their google accounts at risk. Not to mention the fact that at least you now have access to my password, and while you may be trustworthy, I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by gutbomb View Post
    So does this mean my google username and password is saved as plaintext on your database server?
    Have you read this thread? That's been asked and answered a few times already.
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast