Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 514
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Nesta's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I've set up GV to have a PIN for my voice mails. Could this be the reason that I cannot listen to them on Voogle (I have not seen a way how to enter my PIN)?
    FYI. I don't have GV set up to have a PIN and can't listen to voicemails.
  2. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    FYI. I don't have GV set up to have a PIN and can't listen to voicemails.
    It was just a guess. I just disabled the PIN and still no go
  3. #123  
    Bought the app and love it! However, I would like to be able to be able to sign in and switch freely between multiple accounts. I don't know if this is in the works or possible, but it would be nice. Keep up the good work!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  4. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    It was just a guess. I just disabled the PIN and still no go
    Another update: Playing voice mails is now working.

    I deleted and entered the GV credentials a few times. In between Voogle wouldn't recognize my logon (incorrect email id message?). So I waited a few minutes, entered my GV credentials again and suddenly my VMs would play.

    PS: I have a PIN requirement for my cell phone to access GV's VM.
  5. Nesta's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Another update: Playing voice mails is now working.

    I deleted and entered the GV credentials a few times. In between Voogle wouldn't recognize my logon (incorrect email id message?). So I waited a few minutes, entered my GV credentials again and suddenly my VMs would play.

    PS: I have a PIN requirement for my cell phone to access GV's VM.
    I've deleted and reinstalled three times so far and no luck.
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    google voice works online

    but on the app it says "google voice is down, try again later"
    still getting this
    @agentmock

    Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  7. #127  
    Hmm. I'd definitely be interested in theming this app.
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm. I'd definitely be interested in theming this app.
    hey garrett welcome to the Voogle party. Theme on.
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hey garrett welcome to the Voogle party. Theme on.
    I can't get it downloaded. My App Catalog won't let me buy apps for some reason...
  10. #130  
    Just Doctored my Pre and still unable to purchase Voogle. Looks like I'll be skipping over this project...
  11. #131  
    Hey Connor like the app. Like others say...fills a void.

    I was wondering...is there a way to copy numbers yet? I use GV for Craigslist sales and such and therefore their numbers are not in my contacts app.

    Problem is if I want to text someone that just called me, I see no way to tap a call and text them without memorizing or writing down their number. Am I missing something?

    Thanks again

    DT
  12. #132  
    how secure is this app with our google logins and phone calls?
  13. #133  
    Yes! Fixed my issue. Downloading now.
  14. #134  
    tried on evdo and wifi....same thing

    @agentmock

    Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  15. #135  
    Ok, scratch the theme idea. All the styles are set in the HTML instead of the CSS. I'm not even going to get involved in that haha. Way too much work.
  16.    #136  
    @DarkTreo No there isn't a way to copy and paste numbers yet. Good idea though.

    @MDsmartphone Very secure, and nothing is logged or saved either.

    @65fastback Try re-installing the app, that means that Google is returning a 502 server error, Google Voice could also legitly be down. (not likely)
  17. #137  
    working nicely for me. Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Great work, looking forward to updates down the road.
  18. #138  
    Re-installed my credentials and enabled a pin. Voicemail worked once. just once. when I swipe back it doesn't let me enter in any other VMs... tapping the voice mails does nothing.
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    how secure is this app with our google logins and phone calls?
    Pretty suspect if you ask me, in terms of google logins. Phone stuff is routing through the analog phone system plus Google's IP network so take that as you will. Google alerted me, as my account was accessed from a UK IP (173.203.49.225, the IP of connorlacombe.com).

    Why? Can the app not exist independent of some web control hosted server side? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just wondering why. I'd rather not have my google voice stuff proxied through some server 1/3 of the way around the planet from me, just from a performance standpoint.

    Love the app though! So happy to be able to ditch the gvoice web interface again.
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by suburban_war View Post
    Pretty suspect if you ask me, in terms of google logins. Phone stuff is routing through the analog phone system plus Google's IP network so take that as you will. Google alerted me, as my account was accessed from a UK IP (173.203.49.225, the IP of connorlacombe.com).

    Why? Can the app not exist independent of some web control hosted server side? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just wondering why. I'd rather not have my google voice stuff proxied through some server 1/3 of the way around the planet from me, just from a performance standpoint.

    Love the app though! So happy to be able to ditch the gvoice web interface again.
    Um, my server isn't in the UK.. It's hosted at Rackspace Cloud in Texas... That is my IP address but there are multiple websites hosted on that server, my personal blog being one of them but that isn't the domain name that the app connects to. I'm not sure why it shows that the IP is in the UK because if you look here: 173.203.49.225 - Who.is Rackspace Cloud is clearly in San Antonio, Texas.
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions