Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    I've set up GV to have a PIN for my voice mails. Could this be the reason that I cannot listen to them on Voogle (I have not seen a way how to enter my PIN)?
    FYI. I don't have GV set up to have a PIN and can't listen to voicemails.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    FYI. I don't have GV set up to have a PIN and can't listen to voicemails.
    It was just a guess. I just disabled the PIN and still no go
    Bought the app and love it! However, I would like to be able to be able to sign in and switch freely between multiple accounts. I don't know if this is in the works or possible, but it would be nice. Keep up the good work!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    It was just a guess. I just disabled the PIN and still no go
    Another update: Playing voice mails is now working.

I deleted and entered the GV credentials a few times. In between Voogle wouldn't recognize my logon (incorrect email id message?). So I waited a few minutes, entered my GV credentials again and suddenly my VMs would play.

PS: I have a PIN requirement for my cell phone to access GV's VM.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Another update: Playing voice mails is now working.

I deleted and entered the GV credentials a few times. In between Voogle wouldn't recognize my logon (incorrect email id message?). So I waited a few minutes, entered my GV credentials again and suddenly my VMs would play.

PS: I have a PIN requirement for my cell phone to access GV's VM.
    I've deleted and reinstalled three times so far and no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    google voice works online

but on the app it says "google voice is down, try again later"
    still getting this
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Hmm. I'd definitely be interested in theming this app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm. I'd definitely be interested in theming this app.
    hey garrett welcome to the Voogle party. Theme on.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hey garrett welcome to the Voogle party. Theme on.
    I can't get it downloaded. My App Catalog won't let me buy apps for some reason...
    Just Doctored my Pre and still unable to purchase Voogle. Looks like I'll be skipping over this project...
    Hey Connor like the app. Like others say...fills a void.

I was wondering...is there a way to copy numbers yet? I use GV for Craigslist sales and such and therefore their numbers are not in my contacts app.

Problem is if I want to text someone that just called me, I see no way to tap a call and text them without memorizing or writing down their number. Am I missing something?

Thanks again

DT
    how secure is this app with our google logins and phone calls?
    Yes! Fixed my issue. Downloading now.
    tried on evdo and wifi....same thing

@agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Ok, scratch the theme idea. All the styles are set in the HTML instead of the CSS. I'm not even going to get involved in that haha. Way too much work.
  16.    #136  
    @DarkTreo No there isn't a way to copy and paste numbers yet. Good idea though.

@MDsmartphone Very secure, and nothing is logged or saved either.

@65fastback Try re-installing the app, that means that Google is returning a 502 server error, Google Voice could also legitly be down. (not likely)
    working nicely for me. Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Great work, looking forward to updates down the road.
    Re-installed my credentials and enabled a pin. Voicemail worked once. just once. when I swipe back it doesn't let me enter in any other VMs... tapping the voice mails does nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    how secure is this app with our google logins and phone calls?
    Pretty suspect if you ask me, in terms of google logins. Phone stuff is routing through the analog phone system plus Google's IP network so take that as you will. Google alerted me, as my account was accessed from a UK IP (173.203.49.225, the IP of connorlacombe.com).

Why? Can the app not exist independent of some web control hosted server side? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just wondering why. I'd rather not have my google voice stuff proxied through some server 1/3 of the way around the planet from me, just from a performance standpoint.

Love the app though! So happy to be able to ditch the gvoice web interface again.
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by suburban_war View Post
    Pretty suspect if you ask me, in terms of google logins. Phone stuff is routing through the analog phone system plus Google's IP network so take that as you will. Google alerted me, as my account was accessed from a UK IP (173.203.49.225, the IP of connorlacombe.com).

Why? Can the app not exist independent of some web control hosted server side? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just wondering why. I'd rather not have my google voice stuff proxied through some server 1/3 of the way around the planet from me, just from a performance standpoint.

Love the app though! So happy to be able to ditch the gvoice web interface again.
    Um, my server isn't in the UK.. It's hosted at Rackspace Cloud in Texas... That is my IP address but there are multiple websites hosted on that server, my personal blog being one of them but that isn't the domain name that the app connects to. I'm not sure why it shows that the IP is in the UK because if you look here: 173.203.49.225 - Who.is Rackspace Cloud is clearly in San Antonio, Texas.
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast