Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Looks sweet and found my google voice number without issue but I cant get my voice mails to play. When I hit the play button the icon changes to a pause icon for a few seconds but no sound comes out and then it reverts back to a play icon. What am I doing wrong here.
  2.    #82  
    Voogle is now available (only by link until the App Catalog is updated) Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Enjoy!
    Just picked it up. The UI looks clean. Once I get a chance I will give it a full whirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Voogle is now available (only by link until the App Catalog is updated) Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Enjoy!
    Im going to delete the beta and buy the one in the catalog. Is that ok? Its not letting me update, hence im going to buy it.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    lovin' it so far. Looking forward to future updates (notifications!). Great job!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Got it, happy to have it. Good work man.
    Apps:

Turn the Dial Radio Directory (Phones)
    8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Turn the Dial Digital Edition (TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    Looks sweet and found my google voice number without issue but I cant get my voice mails to play. When I hit the play button the icon changes to a pause icon for a few seconds but no sound comes out and then it reverts back to a play icon. What am I doing wrong here.
    Are you sure it is not on mute and turned up. I noticed that as well and I realized the volume was turned down.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    After all this time missing gDial - FINALLY!!! Thanks, Connor!

Sometimes the folders don't load. I can't get voicemails to play when the folder loads. Closing the app and re-opening it gets folders to load again. for a little while.
    Just some oberservations:

1) Are you caching the VMs/texts after launch? I see the spinny circle a lot. Not sure if it's feasible.

2) Is there no way to use the type to find feature present in Palm's email/sms apps? I'm not sure if Palm allows it.

3) Can we get nav besides the long arrow menu or get a row of shortfut buttons? I'm thinking similar to ProntoDial. As it is, I'm going between Inbox, Missed, and Texts, which requires pecking at the menu and which means you don't backswipe to any other view (it goes into card view). It'd be cool if it took you to whichever view you just left.

4) Is there any way a patch can be developed to hack into the Default Applications similar to how Jason and WebOSInternals have managed to do? That way numbers launch into Voogle.

5) Palm Dark!

6) After deleting a message with the trash can, the scene does not refresh to show message deleted.

7) Maybe when Voogle is unable to retrieve messages, it could pop-up to say so? Right now it shows a new scene that doesn't show any messages, so I thought I'd deleted the one I had left by accident.
    Last edited by malpha; 11/19/2010 at 06:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Are you sure it is not on mute and turned up. I noticed that as well and I realized the volume was turned down.
    First thing I thought. Volume is up all the way. Also it does the same thing for the same amount of time regardless of message length.
    Will this work for calls over wifi?
  13.    #93  
    Since the call isn't actually made through the app, WiFi will work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Since the call isn't actually made through the app, WiFi will work fine.
    What does it make calls with? If it doesn't do it through the app, then doesn't it have to have phone service to call?
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Sometimes the folders don't load. I can't get voicemails to play when the folder loads. Closing the app and re-opening it gets folders to load again. for a little while.
    Are you able to get voice mails to play? I can't. I see the inbox and the text transcription but none of mye messages will play.
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    What does it make calls with? If it doesn't do it through the app, then doesn't it have to have phone service to call?
    You need to have data and phone service to make a call, since webOS doesn't have a microphone API in V1.x, and Google Voice doesn't have an API that supports actual call data being streamed over the internet, I had to make it so you actually get a call back from you GV number and then it connects you.
    google voice works online

but on the app it says "google voice is down, try again later"
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    Are you able to get voice mails to play?
    Has reading comprehension dropped sharply all of a sudden?
    Why use the call back functionality over the access number? Is it a technical issue?
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Has reading comprehension dropped sharply all of a sudden?
    No need to be an as*hole. Obviously I couldn't divine how successful you've been in getting it to play based on your comments. No worries. Won't ask for your assistance or input again. Carry on.
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast