Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Great job on the dialpad, definitely looking forward to using the app when it comes out. Keep up the good work!
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Can't wait to get my hands on this app. Thank you very much
    Sooooo! looking forward to this.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #44  
    Just a quick update: I've been slowly sending out the newest beta releases to a few people at a time so I can monitor my server and how it handles this app. I also want to make sure the majority of the bugs are gone before I send it out to ALL my beta testers, all 45 of them. My goal for this app is to have it available in the App Catalog by the 14th or 15th.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Just a quick update: I've been slowly sending out the newest beta releases to a few people at a time so I can monitor my server and how it handles this app. I also want to make sure the majority of the bugs are gone before I send it out to ALL my beta testers, all 45 of them. My goal for this app is to have it available in the App Catalog by the 14th or 15th.
    cool.. was wondering what was up.. thanks
    Take your time man! We'll be waiting for the beta!
    This app is extremely solid. The dialer works very well, especially for an early release. This is the google voice app I have been looking for.

There are a ton of sorting options, listening to voicemails is dead simple, and it makes me want to give out my gvoice number for once.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonp View Post
    This app is extremely solid. The dialer works very well, especially for an early release. This is the google voice app I have been looking for.

There are a ton of sorting options, listening to voicemails is dead simple, and it makes me want to give out my gvoice number for once.

i concur
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    can't wait to have this app....are you still on target for your 14 or 15 release date?
    Yea. This app is awesome. Connor did a great job with it. I'll be purchasing when he releases it. Voogle simply makes me want to use google voice again. Solid application.
    I have a question for the developer...

I know you mentioned that you will be using your own server for Voogle. What kind of security/privacy issues should we be concerned with? Will you have access to our google passwords/google voice mail data or will it be "protected" in any way?

Thanks!
    Any update on this app?
    Looks great!
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I have a question for the developer...

I know you mentioned that you will be using your own server for Voogle. What kind of security/privacy issues should we be concerned with? Will you have access to our google passwords/google voice mail data or will it be "protected" in any way?

Thanks!
    Great question! In the App Catalog version, 100% of the connections will be secured via SSL and your email+password will be encrypted with a password. Nothing is stored or logged, I have no access to your Google Voice email, password or data of any type.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Any update on this app?
    Currently 35 beta testers are using this app to provide me with feedback. I'm working as fast as possible to get this app pushed out to the App Catalog.
    Great question! In the App Catalog version, 100% of the connections will be secured via SSL and your email+password will be encrypted with a password. Nothing is stored or logged, I have no access to your Google Voice email, password or data of any type.
    Thanks for the reply....looking forward to purchasing this!
    I can``t wait to try this out.Thanks alot
    Is the release date still tomorrow? I'm excited about using this from the comments I've read so far, though in my opinion this thread so have a lot more posts by now
  19.    #59  
    It probably won't be tomorrow but I might be able to get it submitted by Tuesday and possibly available by Wednesday.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Cool, can't wait for it

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast