Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    My point is, he needs to finish what he started and said he will do. I know he has plenty of time, had to stop following him on twitter after his hundreds of Justin Bieber tweets daily and now all he tweets about is his new rockerfm app. He needs to realize, it's not smart to dive into a new app when your old one's app catalog rating is going down the toilet due to neglect and incompletion.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Anyone else having problems today? Voogle won't log into my gmail account. I've cleared my settings, rebooted my phone...no love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    Anyone else having problems today? Voogle won't log into my gmail account. I've cleared my settings, rebooted my phone...no love.
    Mine is working fine today. I got an update for it last night, but don't see anything new from the update. Thought maybe we finally got some notifications but wishful thinking of course..
    It would also be nice if he used that phone number link that launches the dialer in transcribed messages. Often I get a call from a business number that you can't call back but they leave the number you can which is big, bold and blue in the Voogle transcript ready to be clicked on but it is the only app in the WebOS world that it won't work on.

I mean I can type a phone number in a memo and it will launch the phone dialer every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    ... is big, bold and blue in the Voogle transcript ready to be clicked on but it is the only app in the WebOS world that it won't work on. ...
    Yeah, I know it doesn't work, but I still can't stop myself before tapping it and saying DAMMIT! =P
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Mine is working fine today. I got an update for it last night, but don't see anything new from the update. Thought maybe we finally got some notifications but wishful thinking of course..
    Apparently the update fixes a connection issue. The update didn't show up for me yesterday but did today and it's working again.
    So this update is supposed to fix the connection issue???

Because I haven't been able to connect since 2.1.2. Keeps saying invalid email and password.
    Last edited by bodyshop; 06/15/2011 at 09:49 PM.
    Anybody know about the new update?
    Didn't notice much change after updating. App works fine for me!
    webOS user since 20090606.
    anybody else that actually knows about the login error.
    I have seen it also with certain accounts. I can't figure that one out. I emailed connor about it.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Looks like if your password contains special chars, it will fail to log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by duo31 View Post
    Looks like if your password contains special chars, it will fail to log in.
    My password is a complex one and it works just fine.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    mine works too
    I email him also, but got no reply. Mine used to work fine, I was a beta tester & decided to support & buy 2.1.2 when I already had the beta 2.1.1 working fine. After that I couldn't login & going back to 2.1.1 still can't login. I even changed my password to all letters just to see if that was it, it wasnt.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Changing mine, worked for me. Not sure what the deal is then.
    Quote Originally Posted by duo31 View Post
    Changing mine, worked for me. Not sure what the deal is then.
    its crazy it used to work fine until I paid to support him since I had the beta version. Isn't school out now? He should be replying in the forums by now or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    its crazy it used to work fine until I paid to support him since I had the beta version. Isn't school out now? He should be replying in the forums by now or something.
    Look for him at a Justin Bieber concert..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Look for him at a Justin Bieber concert..
    This would be funny if it weren't true

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    you gotta drive him nuts on twitter if you wanna get his attention. he posts on twitter 50 times a day
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)