Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #401  
    Ok, I def. think there is some correlation between old accounts and broken voicemail. I'll see if I can do anything.
    i just did a test by creating a new google voice account, and i'm still getting the error both on the m.google.com/voice site and with Voogle. i'm wondering now if it's hardware-related... will try it on another pre to see how that goes.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    new theory. see if you have voice mails are forwarded to your gmail. i do and i can listen to them from gmail and voogle on my phone and pc's browser. however i cannot listen to it through google's mobile app. says audio failed to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by f1lm3r View Post
    new theory. see if you have voice mails are forwarded to your gmail. i do and i can listen to them from gmail and voogle on my phone and pc's browser. however i cannot listen to it through google's mobile app. says audio failed to load.
    Well I have them forwarded to YouMail and Voogle app has always worked fine for me but playing them from the mobile website has always said audio failed to load for me as well.. you might be onto something.
    Quote Originally Posted by f1lm3r View Post
    Same here. I can listen to vm from voogle or email, but not the gv mobi site.

Seems that there are a lot of different experiences using gv in general. My guess is that you may only be able to diagnose some of these issues with an affected device in hand.

could there be anything reported in any of the on-device error tracking files? Or how about patches that might interfere with it, like the iphone user agent spoof? I don't use that anymore. Maybe it's related to that or another patch.

Sorry, i'm not a programmer. Just offering up some ideas.
    Just wanted to say it's working fine for me. Been a GV user since beta, and Voogle user since v1. Voicemail playback is working fine on my Verizon Pre Plus, as is SMS.
    Palm Pre Plus | WebOS 1.4.5 | Verizon
    Previous: Treo650, Palm III
    I've been unable to get voicemail working from either Voogle or the mobile website. I have a Sprint Pre minus running 1.4.5, and I've had my GV account since the closed beta days.

@clacombe depending on how far away you live I could probably arrange a day trip to where you are if you want to try and gleam some insight from my phone.
    Ok.. I decided to give voogle a try... Check my review in the app catalog.. With dialpad issue.. Its weird..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Update.. Sounds nor vibrate on key press work either...

Also is it possible to have a setting to pop open a new card when tapping on dialer and for texts..

I did a partial erase to rule out a 1.4.5 - 2.x profile issue..

No dice

I have a Pre- running 2.1 on Sprint. I got the latest Voogle 2.1.0 but it hangs when I'm logging in. I've made sure that I'm using the correct login and I tried leaving the "@gmail.com" off the end, but nothing has worked. I've rebooted and nothing is working.

Any ideas as to why that would be happening? Internet connection is working just fine, never had issues with previous version of Voogle.
    Users should report if their google voice account is under a gmail account or another as well as what OS their on (1.4.5, 2.0.1, 2.1.0). Mine is under a yahoo account & I have no problem. But my friend has problems & his is under a msn account. The actual problem may lie in the different email portals (msn, yahoo, gmail, aol etc.).

Before some wiseguy states google voice is only for Gmail, learn the Facts.
    I have a pre2 Gsm 2.1 now but same experience with 2.0.1 VM works as well as texts.. Just my dialer issues

Oh and I connect through gmail

Quote Originally Posted by trite View Post
    can I get this somewhere?
    in the app catalog
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by trite View Post
    can I get this somewhere?
    Really?

App Catalog!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Try to dial a number with out waiting a second between presses and you will get skipped digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Try to dial a number with out waiting a second between presses and you will get skipped digits.
    This issue is not limited to Voogle. The phone app and pin unlock exhibit this issue as well.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    This issue is not limited to Voogle. The phone app and pin unlock exhibit this issue as well.
    I don't have this issue with the phone app.. Also key presses don't vibrate or Make a sound

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I don't have this issue with the phone app.
    Must be with certain devices then. For me, I can replicate this issue on my Pre, two Pixis and Pre2.

Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Must be with certain devices then. For me, I can replicate this issue on my Pre, two Pixis and Pre2.
    I have unlocked dev pre2