Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Ok, the beta program is now closed to any new testers. Sorry if you didn't make it in.
    noooooooooooo, i just saw this thread and already followed you too

you have to make an exception
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I sent you an email before your post so technically, I made the cut (lol). If you need additional testers, add me.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I just sent an email even though I was one of the first ones to ask earlier today. Been at work
    i paid for a google voice invite back in the day and use it EVERY day for work, i so need this app
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    When are you sending the beta out to the email list?

-h
  6.    #26  
    Just finished the dial pad for Voogle:
    looks great! Apprciate the hard work and look forward to the best!
    will we be able to eventually change themes?
  9.    #29  
    Haven't really thought much about that yet.
    good heavens! Let the man make it functional. Change your wallpaper if you need a fix...
    I thought the thread was to talk about the app and offer suggestions. The question was a valid question as I will be using the app regardless just thought I would ask a question in case clacombe hadn't thought about it.
    great question mamouton! 100% valid!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    It does look promising and themes would be nice. Looking forward to trying it out and wish you the best. Sorli...
    If you need additional beta tester...please let us know. I was not aware you had limitations for beta testers. I would have email you a while back.

Look forward to VOOGLE testing and final release.
    Very excited about this app

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    i dont mean to pry and ask stupid questions, but i thought google had changed the api for google voice and that the latest release of webOS was incompatible?? in any case i really appreciate all the hard work and am grateful that u have taken up the cause. i know that many of us have been wanting for this app and will greatly benefit from it.
    Can one of the lucky 5 testers comment on how they are liking Voogle so far??? You realize you are lucky right. lol
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Just finished the dial pad for Voogle:
    Are you going to add * and # keys? Will those keys be needed?

Looking forward to this!
  19. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Will the dial pad be available in metric? Just kidding
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    OMG OMG OMG this is exciting. Very exciting. Been waiting for a Google Voice app for ages now, I LOVE YOU. Only if this becomes completed, lol.

Anywho, I'd love to be a beta tester if any spots become available, thanks!
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast