Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #281  
    Hm, I'll look into this but I can't promise anything until about 2 more updates.
    I have 1.02 installed and the notifications have been going crazy. They won't stop keep popping up, esp the "New missed.." notifications. I almost have to restart my phone to make them stop. I turned off Notifications in preferences but as long as I have Voogle open it will non-stop keep popping up. Very annoying

Two other things:
    1. Phone numbers in the transcribed text in Voogle are hyperlinked and look like they should call back the person when touched but don't. Is that still being worked on? I should clarify that I believe this is the tap-to-call feature but doesn't work.
    2. With Gdial when I played back the voicemails it would play through my Bluetooth device but Voogle does not. Can that be fixed?

Thanks,
    D
    Also, I was wondering if you've done anything behind the scenes regarding voicemail issues? Jw, because my messages used to play, but now they haven't for the past week.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I have 1.02 installed and the notifications have been going crazy. They won't stop keep popping up, esp the "New missed.." notifications. I almost have to restart my phone to make them stop. I turned off Notifications in preferences but as long as I have Voogle open it will non-stop keep popping up. Very annoying

Two other things:
    1. Phone numbers in the transcribed text in Voogle are hyperlinked and look like they should call back the person when touched but don't. Is that still being worked on? I should clarify that I believe this is the tap-to-call feature but doesn't work.

Thanks,
    D
    Bump, having the same issues. Very annoying.
    What is this tweet about Voogle2? Is this a new Voogle app coming out soon or version 2.0 of Voogle?
    It is an update to Voogle.
    any idea when the update is coming? -- just curious since for the most part my voogle is broken since the last update and i am back to using youview --- if i could play my voice mails and get notifiications with the card not open i would love to use this ap full time instead of youview so that i can shut off the forwarding on google voice -- thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I just stay logged in to the web portal at Google.com/voice & I still get my notifications until the bugs get fixed or the update comes out. I was not noticing any missed notifications. I went to the online portal to see if any came that I missed & realized I was still logged in. I know we shouldn't have to be logged in both just for fuctionality, but it's better than nothing til the next fix or update.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    anybody else initiate a call via voogle and then not get a call back?...I subsequently get a voicemail with the other end trying to talk to me. This happens in a normal (good) coverage area too.

EDIT: This does not happen all the time and I see my bars go all over the place when this happens but not if i make a normal call
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
  10.    #290  
    Voogle2 will hopefully be out sometime before Feb. 8th. It'll be an UPDATE to original Voogle so you don't have to buy it again.
    hmmm..why feb 8th, the day before hp's announcement?
    Lol cause after Feb 8th he may decide he never wants to develop for webOS again and he wants to make sure to get the update out before then so not to have waisted his work
    I have been using Pronto dial to dial the number via Voogle it sends the number perfectly but upon the launch of Voogle it stops just short of being fully minimized and I have to minimize and maximize to dial the number. I am posting in Pronto Dial's thread as well. Just thought I would let you know.
  14.    #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    hmmm..why feb 8th, the day before hp's announcement?
    Idk, maybe so people are talking about it at the HP event. lol
  15.    #295  
    Here are some snapshots of Voogle2 (the new version of Voogle that I'm currently developing)

Feel free to ask questions about it!

New features:
    • voog.me MMS
    • Faster loading
    • 1 scene inbox (faster folder loading)
    • Voogle Directory
    • Better setup wizard
    • Favorites/Quick dialer
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    Idk, maybe so people are talking about it at the HP event. lol
    Because you saw this thread?

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...p4-2-10-a.html
    I see pandas.
    Do you think you will be able to make it possible to see contacts from my google voice? Is mms coming in the next update? I think that would be a great new feature as seeing that google doesn't have that feature.
  18.    #298  
    I'm now accepting people into the Voogle2 beta program. I'm not sure how long it will take to fill up the beta spots but send me an email to connorlacombe [AT] me [DOT] com - I'll review your email and you should receive an email from me probably tomorrow explaining more about Voogle2.
    I'm now accepting people into the Voogle2 beta program. I'm not sure how long it will take to fill up the beta spots but send me an email to connorlacombe [AT] me [DOT] com - I'll review your email and you should receive an email from me probably tomorrow explaining more about Voogle2.
    Email sent.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Email sent, thanks.
    I see pandas.