Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    FWIW - I upgraded to 1.0.1 and it's still playing voicemails fine for me.
    Palm Pre Plus | WebOS 1.4.5 | Verizon
    Previous: Treo650, Palm III
    I can never play VMs
    I've been trying to figure out a couple weird things that have been happening since I started using Voogle. I can't claim it is Voogle, Google or even Sprint for that matter.

Upon Voogle configuring my device to use my Google VM instead of my Sprint VM, when I get a call on my Sprint or Gvoice number, my device rings twice. If I ignore (don't touch a button at all on my device) the call, it appears to be calling in twice.

Anyone know if this a a known problem with Voogle, Google or Sprint? A combination of? Maybe I just have something not configured correctly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If I stop the Sprint forwarding to my Gvoice account with *38, the phone works as normal with both numbers.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the forwarding...

@clacombe: Thanks for the app. I'm looking forward to the updates and improvements! Regards!
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 12/09/2010 at 03:28 PM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  4.    #244  
    I'm almost positive I fixed voicemails by changing some backend stuff and it should already be fixed on everyone's webOS device. Check to see if it works and let me know.
  5.    #245  
    Ok, if you receive an error saying "The audio failed to load. Please try again later" on Google's mobile website (http://m.google.com/voice) then you won't be able to listen to voicemails on Voogle. In other words, this is further proof that this an issue on Google's end.
  6.    #246  
    An update on our support site has been posted regarding the voicemail issue: kandutech : Issues with listening to your voicemail?
    A huge complaint is that if you text a specific person a lot and the entire conversation exceeds, say, 50 texts (not sure what the exact number is) and you try to load the conversation, it won't fully load. Any way to fix this?
  8.    #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by miXwui View Post
    A huge complaint is that if you text a specific person a lot and the entire conversation exceeds, say, 50 texts (not sure what the exact number is) and you try to load the conversation, it won't fully load. Any way to fix this?
    You mean it won't load the older messages past ~50 messages?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    The next update will fix it, it's because either you or someone you have texted/received a voicemail from has a 502 area code.
    That is the most random error ever, lol

So, at first this app worked great. Could hear voicemails no problem. Now I can't for some reason. I could never get the mobile site to let me hear them anyway, which is why I got this app. Seriously, why would it suddenly stop working?

The only thing I did recently wa change my google account password, but I updated it in the app and it is retrieving the message text just fine, I just can't hear them. Wot's up with that?
  10.    #250  
    Try now. I was trying out a fix that fixed voicemail for some people but broke it for others. It should be fixed now.
    What is the timeframe for notification options? That is the only thing hindering me right now with this app. Thanks,
    Slow updates, hm anyways I meant if you haven't downloaded texts for a while and have a good number of texts, say 20+ from one person and try to load them, it will freeze up Voogle and take forever until it finally loads.
    Is there a way to load more voicemails?
    Unable to login for over a week..says "Your email or password is incorrect". Tried uninstalling several times, to no avail. Any solutions?
  15.    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxuniverse View Post
    Unable to login for over a week..says "Your email or password is incorrect". Tried uninstalling several times, to no avail. Any solutions?
    Do you live in Canada or the US?
    Great app! Thought you's like to know about the following bug I'm getting:

I have trouble using your app to access my old voicemails. Specifically, the inbox only shows the first page of voicemails (10), and I cannot load the "voicemails" folder. Also, there is no access for the trash folder.

I CAN listen to voicemails that I can find, though, which is awesome!

I Just downloaded 1.0.1, which I thought would solve this. When I load it up, it goes to the inbox, but sometimes I need to listen to an older voicemail. When I click folder-->voicemail, I get the grey spinning circle, then:

"Error: Google Voice is currently down. Please try again later."

This happens every time, even after the update.

Again, thanks for the great app! Is there a way to donate?

Matt Rosenfelder
  17.    #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    Great app! Thought you's like to know about the following bug I'm getting:

I have trouble using your app to access my old voicemails. Specifically, the inbox only shows the first page of voicemails (10), and I cannot load the "voicemails" folder. Also, there is no access for the trash folder.

I CAN listen to voicemails that I can find, though, which is awesome!

I Just downloaded 1.0.1, which I thought would solve this. When I load it up, it goes to the inbox, but sometimes I need to listen to an older voicemail. When I click folder-->voicemail, I get the grey spinning circle, then:

"Error: Google Voice is currently down. Please try again later."

This happens every time, even after the update.

Again, thanks for the great app! Is there a way to donate?

Matt Rosenfelder
    Thanks for letting me know about this bug, I'll look into it and it will be fixed in the next update. And if you would like to donate you can donate through PayPal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=JWVLSZRK9KV7U
    love the app -- replaced the youmail client so that i no lnger have to forward to google then on to youmail to use the you view app.. -- 1 problem -- i was always able to listen to my voicemails from the phone until a few hours ago when i updated to 1.2 now i get the try later pop up and that the ap cannot dl from google voice. any advice?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Ok Connor after reading the above post I checked to see if I could listen to my voicemails and I can. The only thing is when you go to voicemails you can't click on a message there to listen to them they are only listenableable from the inbox. Is there a way you can feed the headset the audio feed?

My Youview app plays voicemails through my bluetooth headphones, just threw that out there so you could have a starting point. On the voicemail issue maybe you should ask people if they are in the inbox scene or the voicemail scene (voicemail scene will not let me play voicemails) that might be a little part they are forgetting to look at or evaluate since most would think the voicemails would be where you go to hear them at. Just my two cents. Great app love the sound and vibration effect keep up the good work.
    Last edited by mamouton; 01/02/2011 at 12:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Ok Connor after reading the above post I checked to see if I could listen to my voicemails and I can. The only thing is when you go to voicemails you can't click on a message there to read them they are only readable from the inbox. Is there a way you can feed the headset. My Youview app plays voicemails through my bluetooth headphones, just threw that out there so you could have a starting point. On the voicemail issue maybe you should ask people if they are in the inbox scene or the voicemail scene (voicemail scene will not let me play voicemails) that might be a little part they are forgetting to look at or evaluate since most would think the voicemails would be where you go to hear them at. Just my two cents. Great app love the sound and vibration effect keep up the good work.
    i never had any issues prior to the update -- doesn't matter if i am in the inbox or the voicemail scene i can read the transcript but cannot listen and the error i get is this
    " voogle has encountered an issue while trying to load your voice message. this is caused by an issue on google's end. please try again later."

i can access these from the web and from the web on the phone. is there a setting i can look at? -- i will check again tomorrow and hopefully things will be ironed out

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch