Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #201  
    It's an app issue but the update won't be in the App Catalog until after Thanksgiving break since the HP team is out now.
    I wasn't aware of this as we don't have thanksgiving. How long til they're back?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Friday at earliest, Monday more likely. A lot of people close on Friday too since everyone's trying to shop, lol.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprance View Post
    I wasn't aware of this as we don't have thanksgiving. How long til they're back?

Wait you shouldn't even have Voogle.. You live in the UK. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by clacombe View Post
    LOL!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    Most likely Monday.
    I was curious for my own apps
  8.    #208  
    I was curious for my own apps
    Oh, lol, ok :P
    Feature request: set up Voogle with multiple GV numbers, with one as default. Pick GV number from list to check vm's.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Feature request: set up Voogle with multiple GV numbers, with one as default. Pick GV number from list to check vm's.
    Well technically, by the terms of GV, you're permitted to have just one number... I don't know if Connor can add that support, because I don't know if there are any developer terms (with regards to GV apps) that it would violate, but I doubt the support for it will come simply because you're not even permitted by Google to have more than 1.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Not an issue for me as it is two different companies, not my personal numbers. But, good to know. Hope it's not an issue for Voogle, though, or I might have to use 2 apps

Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 11/27/2010 at 05:22 AM.
    I see pandas.
    feature request: how about it work

lol, sorry connor, but ive redownloaded it 4 times now and still wont get passed "google voice is down" even though its not. tried wifi, regular data, no dice.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  13.    #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    feature request: how about it work

lol, sorry connor, but ive redownloaded it 4 times now and still wont get passed "google voice is down" even though its not. tried wifi, regular data, no dice.
    The next update will fix it, it's because either you or someone you have texted/received a voicemail from has a 502 area code.
    Yeah, I know some are having issues. Just hoping to get that on the roadmap.

I see pandas.
    Some feature requests for a roadmap:

Ability to change any of the google voice settings that are on the website, from the app.

The mobile google voice site calls google voice with a strange number and google knows to call the person you meant to like that. Voogle should handle outgoing calls this way as well. It's more convenient than waiting for google to call me.

ability to search thought entire text message history.

Ability to copy text into the clipboard.

A homebrew patch that adds a "Call or text with voogle" context menus and options throughout webOS.
    The next update will fix it, it's because either you or someone you have texted/received a voicemail from has a 502 area code.
    ya, its my work number so that happens 5-10 times a day haha
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    The mobile google voice site calls google voice with a strange number and google knows to call the person you meant to like that. Voogle should handle outgoing calls this way as well. It's more convenient than waiting for google to call me.
    The number should be something like:

[GV_PHONE_NUM]+"ttt"+[GV_PIN]+"t2"+[PHONE_NUM_TO_DIAL]+"#"

In other words, if your phone number were (123) 555-0987, your pin was 1234, and the number you're calling is (567) 333-6543, then it needs to dial 1235550987ttt5555t25673336543
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    I still cant log in
    What is wrong with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    The number should be something like:

[GV_PHONE_NUM]+"ttt"+[GV_PIN]+"t2"+[PHONE_NUM_TO_DIAL]+"#"

In other words, if your phone number were (123) 555-0987, your pin was 1234, and the number you're calling is (567) 333-6543, then it needs to dial 1235550987ttt5555t25673336543
    No, I'm not talking about that way of dialing. You're talking about having the phone type in the number manually. I'm talking about a function where the data connection is used and google is told to expect a call from me and to connect it to whatever number I requested to call.

Go to the google voice mobile site from your pre and try it yourself. It sends a 7 digit number that starts with 786 to the pre's phone and when it is called google connects directly to the number with no delay.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    No, I'm not talking about that way of dialing. You're talking about having the phone type in the number manually. I'm talking about a function where the data connection is used and google is told to expect a call from me and to connect it to whatever number I requested to call.

Go to the google voice mobile site from your pre and try it yourself. It sends a 7 digit number that starts with 786 to the pre's phone and when it is called google connects directly to the number with no delay.
    I believe that google only made that feature available for their Android devices. If I remember correctly gDial Pro had that same feature when it first came out from google and the google changed it and blocked that way of dialing from any other google voice client. I'm not 100% sure though.