1.    #1  
    webOS 2.0 has Bluetooth SPP support! Time to get bluetooth watches working on webOS!

Android has it:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554551
    Blackberry has it: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...ion/m-p/203010
    Windows mobile has it: smartWatchM v1.2.5.1 (2009-12-13) SE BT Watch MBW-100/150/200, Prada, Citizen, LM95x - xda-developers
    So does Symbian.

Lets get it on webOS 2.0 in the near future please, ok? I'm glad we had this talk.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    I second this!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    Yes, the Sony Ericsson ones are the shiz. I have the executive edition and it's really sexual. lol
  5.    #5  
    Boom headshot!
    this is an absolute must! I am waiting for this moment quite the last two years...!
    who can provide us with smartwatch?
    How about getting webOS to work with this? Get inPulse and Hack Your Watch | Home It is a fully programmable bluetooth watch.

I just moved to Silicon Valley, so I am kind of broke, but if people want to help out I'd love to work on an app for webOS and the watch to make them work together.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  8. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    +1 big time.

The apparent bad news: forum.getinpulse.com • View topic - To experienced InPulse users: Compatible Devices?

Looks like someone (at HP or a homebrewer) has some work to do before we see much headway. Can anyone shed any more light? Anyone know if anything from the inPulse hackathon last weekend might help?

My Sony Ericsson watch seems to have given up the ghost (after ~4.5 years), so I'm definitely in the market for an inPulse. If I'm going to get it, though, I want it to work!
    I'm not giving up!

I had planned to go to the hackathon, but never made it. I wish that i had gone.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  10. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    This might help pick things up a bit (as a reference)...

smartmadsoft beta
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post

My Sony Ericsson watch seems to have given up the ghost (after ~4.5 years), so I'm definitely in the market for an inPulse. If I'm going to get it, though, I want it to work!

Mine died too The screen was only visible in very low light conditions, I took it apart in a attempt to fix it and I think I broke it.
  12. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Mine died too The screen was only visible in very low light conditions, I took it apart in a attempt to fix it and I think I broke it.
    My screen went out completely, so I was just wearing it as a watch for a while. Then the hands stopped turning, even with a charge, last week. I wasn't inclined to take it apart, especially as I was already looking to the inPulse as my next watch. I'm in on the backorder list now and I hope the timing works out with a project getting the green light--that would be a great way to celebrate.