1.    #1  
    Hi,

Anybody knows is it possible to download WebOS 2.0 SDK? Where?
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    It's still limited to the early access program for some reason. You will be able to get it from Palms Developer site when its released generally.

https://developer.palm.com
    I believe it's not too late to joint the early access program... Just follow the above link and it should have a link about 2.0 which will tell you the steps for gaining early access.
    I just did that thank you.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  5.    #5  
    If you're a developer with an app in the HP App Catalog but you aren't in the program yet, email This e-mail to join in.
    They gives access only for developers with app in App Catalog. Unfortunately I have not applications in App catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    They gives access only for developers with app in App Catalog. Unfortunately I have not applications in App catalog.
    They eliminated this requirement.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Anyone know if HPalm has given an ETA for making the 2.0 SDK public? If 2.0 is already available in France, I don't see why they would need to keep it restricted.
  8.    #8  
    Probably it is not ready for release.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidalgenis View Post
    quiero saber si existe algun lugar en donde se pueda descargar
    No sabemos cuando esta viniendo en los estados unidos... Probablamente esta viniendo en los EU antes de Rep.Dom...
    solamente si tienes un app que TU hiciste en el app catalog. Has hecho un app? Si no, tienes que esperar como nosotros.
    Lo más que puedes descargar es un SDK que contiene un emulador. Aún no hay webOS Doctor para Pre o Pre Plus con la versión 2.0

At most you could download a SDK containing an emulator. There's no webOS Doctor for Pre or Pre Plus with version 2.0 yet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg