1.    #1  
    I wrote in a Tikl facebook post today. I asked them when a webOS version was coming? this is what they wrote back: "William, webOS received very little vote in our user poll earlier. So it is currently low on our priority list. We will get to it eventually though." So they aren't opposed to making it they just want to see some support. Seeing as how the current TiKL app is cross compatible with Android and iOS this would be a sweet app. For those of you who dont know TiKL is a push to talk app. It turns yur phone into a walkie talkie.
  2.    #2  
    bump for some support?
  3.    #3  
    oh come on no one wants this??
    Nope, not even remotely interested. Sorry.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I tried for this and open feint. It seems if there is no demand for it here, no on rally's anymore.

Search 'Openfeint' here to see what I mean. I was trying to rally support for something that would give webOS games & dev's a boost. I got nil.

Anyhow, I've been in contact w/ TiKL devs trying to get them to consider the 'business' side of the app. I've seen it here recently that people have a 'problem' or brand 'nextel' users as ego users, or rude. I believe they just or are getting ready to cross the 'android to iOS' and viceversa within their app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    +1

PTT left my system when I left Nextel

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    okay they how about helping out the people that are?!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I tried for this and open feint. It seems if there is no demand for it here, no on rally's anymore.

Search 'Openfeint' here to see what I mean. I was trying to rally support for something that would give webOS games & dev's a boost. I got nil.

Anyhow, I've been in contact w/ TiKL devs trying to get them to consider the 'business' side of the app. I've seen it here recently that people have a 'problem' or brand 'nextel' users as ego users, or rude. I believe they just or are getting ready to cross the 'android to iOS' and viceversa within their app.
    Openfeit would be awesome hopefully now that everyone will see HP webOS.
    im actually very interested in this app..
    I would love this app