1.    #1  
    Is there a way to convert apple i touch application to webOS application?

sorry, i just want to inspire "someone" who willing to do a research for that... LOL

I may be wrong but I think the developer of the Itouch, rather apple app would have to rewrite it for webos. so not likely unless they do it.
    and would have to rename it pretouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchCancer View Post
    Is there a way to convert apple i touch application to webOS application?

sorry, i just want to inspire "someone" who willing to do a research for that... LOL

http://developer.palm.com/index.php?...ontent&id=1936

Porting iPhone Web Apps to the Palm Pre WebOS is*EASY! - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking
    Anything that is going to be converted in the future that is made for the iPod touch/iPhone, will have to be done by the developer. No random developer can take someones app and convert it without there ok. Im pretty sure that would be stealing. Thats something you will have to ask the developer of the app to do. And give them a link to the PDK so they know its easy to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchCancer View Post
    Is there a way to convert apple i touch application to webOS application?:
    Yes. A Pre running WebOS has the same CPU, GPU, screen resolution, UNIX-based architecture, and allows for compiled code from C.

HOWEVER, some of the communication API's are different. the more the iTouch app bends over backwards to do things the strange Apple way, the harder it will be to convert... but even that should be fairly easy.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    What on earth does the iTouch have that you would want? BTW, Apple does not make an iTouch.