1.    #1  
    I'd like and would even pay for an app that can generate the time before a flight pre boards. For example: You're going to Boston and your plane leaves at 7:15, what time do YOU have to be at the gate? Generally 30 minutes before. Unless you have priority or first class which is 40 and so on. Type in the time, class of passenger, etc. You could call it PRE-Board. I work at an airport and would be willing to assist whomever would be willing to do this, if need be.

If this already exists, I did search, but not very hard.
    If you work in an airport and know that you have to be at the gate 30 minutes (assuming non-priority coach) before the flight and know the flight is at 7:15, why do you need an app to tell you the time to be at the gate is 6:45? Is there more to it that I'm not getting?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    For others who don't, mainly. People are always complaining when they miss their flights saying: "Well the plane leaves at 7:15, why is the door shut?" If there were an app out there maybe it would enlighten someone and save them re-booking fees.
    people like that shouldn't be allowed to travel without supervision anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf Jesus View Post
    I'd like and would even pay for an app that can generate the time before a flight pre boards. For example: You're going to Boston and your plane leaves at 7:15, what time do YOU have to be at the gate? Generally 30 minutes before. Unless you have priority or first class which is 40 and so on. Type in the time, class of passenger, etc. You could call it PRE-Board. I work at an airport and would be willing to assist whomever would be willing to do this, if need be.

If this already exists, I did search, but not very hard.
    Seems like it is an easy matter to add an extra feature on any existing flight app by simply taking the boarding time and adding 30 or 40 minutes. Why don't you simply contact the developer of your favourite flight app and request this feature addition? It seems pointless to develop a whole new flight app for this.