1.    #1  
    My app only has a few reviews so this is both annoying and discouraging. The circumstance is obviously beyond my control. Is there any way I can ask that the comment be moderated?
    wuts the app? i dont think there is currently a way to moderate it, but i'd be happy to try it out and give it the score it deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    My app only has a few reviews so this is both annoying and discouraging. The circumstance is obviously beyond my control. Is there any way I can ask that the comment be moderated?
    I understand your feelings. But this is the nature of user ratings. I think users have learned how to read such ratings (think of amazon or ebay ratings).
    What I've read you build a fine app. Unfortunately my kids are to old for the app.
    EDIT: And I'm to bad on such memory games ;-)
    what's the app ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this is a major problem for a lot of developers. Especially since apps are ranked on ratings. I have at least 5-10 zero star reviews from people that had download failures. I took this issue to palm developer relations (shuq von) but they had yet to do anything and that was in March. They really need to rethink the rating system. I wish there was a way for developers to reply to a review.

thanks,

number1pete
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    what is the actual app name? I'm on my phone so I need to look it up in the app catalog to download it.
  7.    #8  
    It's called Princess Memory. It's much different now from the beta version linked in the above post. But don't rush yourself, it's $0.99, a price i'm considering reducing to $0.50 with my next update. With the PDK it doesn't seem to compare to some cheap options.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    It's called Princess Memory. It's much different now from the beta version linked in the above post. But don't rush yourself, it's $0.99, a price i'm considering reducing to $0.50 with my next update. With the PDK it doesn't seem to compare to some cheap options.
    $0.99 is the absolute minimum. You can't go lower.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup