1.    #1  
    hi, I can do this with mode switcher, but I'd like it easier to set up. The idea is an alarm clock app (similar to the stock clock app would be fine) where you can set an alarm, that will launch the pandora app before the alarm. In preferences, I could set how many minutes before the alarm that pandora should be launched, from one to sixty.

I guess this could be a complicated patch for the stock clock app. Either way.

I'd say the advantage of a separate app eould be getting it in the app catalog, but idk if you could put an app in there that launches another app?

edit: does timepeice have this specific kind of functionality?
    I think the app called "Uber Radio" does this.
    Timepiece does indeed have this option built in.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    yes timepiece does this I wake up to my favorite artist everyday.
    Awake2Music can do this.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Ditto on Timepiece. It does it and does it well.
  7.    #7  
    trying to check out these other options. Anyone else having trouble getting into the app catalog to work tonight?
    Try SleepTimer to shut off any audio after a certain time.
  9.    #9  
    timepeice helps a bit. Was looking to set alarms with regular tones at a certain time, and for pandora to auto launch 10+ minutes before that to put me in a good mood, but regular alarm to make sure I get up lol.
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 09/21/2010 at 09:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    timepeice helps a bit. Was looking to set alarms with regular tones at a certain time, and for pandora to auto launch 10+ minutes before that to put me in a good mood, but regular alarm to make sure I get up lol.
    You can do this with Timepiece by creating multiple alarms. One that launches Pandora (which I do) at a certain time, then another that plays a tone at another time (i.e. 10 minutes later, etc.). Then you get the effect you're looking for.
    Last edited by 4wheels; 09/24/2010 at 01:37 AM.
    timepiece,i wake to pandora everyday