1.    #1  
    I wasn't sure where I should post this, but with the release of Halo: Reach, I think it would be nice if there was an app that would keep our stats for us. K/D, kills, Tool of Destruction...etc. Anyone else agree?
    Admiration is the furthest emotion away from understanding.

Lou Holtz loves slurpies!
    wholeheartedly.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    +1
    I would make one but I'm too busy playing reach.
    Love the idea. But i hardly check bungie.net as it is.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Picked up the game at midnight, Im in full support
    +1

Check out a site called Hupit Gaming // Gameplay, Strategy and Reviews This would make for a really cool mobile app. So it wouldn't just be confined to just Halo
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    should be pretty simple, if I wasn't so busy i'd make it, but I'm sure someone will beat me to it
    There is an API available too - bungie.net/fanclub/statsapi/Group/Resources/Article.aspx?cid=545064
    Reach is awesome. I would definitely buy a stats app so I can keep track of all the noobs I pwn with the dmr.
    I looked into making this, but unfortunately bungie requires you to buy a bungie pro account to use their api, which is kinda lame.
    Someone just released an app a few days ago:

Halo Stats

Not sure how good it is. It looks like it runs similarly to the Xbox Live app.
    the only downside of the stats app is you have to type in a gamertag each time. They are not saved to a list :/.
    As it's a new app I'd assume that such an obvious feature is pending. If not, you could always contact the dev and request it to be sure.