Palm Events in Atlanta in the next two weeks
Posted: 14 Sep 2010 04:04 PM PDT

I知 flying to Atlanta Wednesday for a series of events this week and next week. This Thursday and Friday I値l be speaking to several classes at Georgia Tech. As a GaTech alumni (class of 97) I知 super excited to talk to our future software engineers. If you are a GaTech student send me an email to see the full schedule.

The following Friday, September the 24th, I will be the guest speaker at the Google Technology Users Group of Atlanta. I値l be covering full cross device application development with PhoneGap and a couple of nice UI toolkits.

Then Saturday the 25th I値l be helping run the Amped hackathon at WebDirections USA in Midtown. The webOS challenge includes four prize categories for best-in-class apps, with prizes including Palm and HP products.

The team that builds the best overall app will also win an all-expense-paid trip to Palm Developer Day in New York City on November 19th and 20th, 2010!

My schedule for the rest of the trip is still up in the air, so if you are a webOS fan or developer in the Atlanta area, let me know so we can meet up. I might even have a few giveaways with me.

Palm Events in Atlanta in the next two weeks | Palm Developer Center Blog