This is a beta release of FFplayer.
FFplayer (aka File Folder Player) is a music player that plays songs from a file/folder based structure. It is built entirely on Jason Robitaille's FileMgr Service and provides File I/O access as a result.
1) FileMgr Service must be installed.
2) Your songs must exist at /media/internal/music
For those who don't know, just connect your Pre to your computer via USB. Then create a new folder called "music" right there and transfer your song folders/files into it.
3) Note: Playlists are currently not supported.
The guaranteed method to installing FFplayer (as well as the required FileMgr Service) is to use WOSQI (WebOS Quick Install).
1) Click on the two download links below. Then save the files to your computer.
2) Connect your Pre to your computer via USB and put it in Just Charge mode.
3) Open WOSQI. Then drag the two saved files into WOSQI
4) Then click the Install button in WOSQI
5) That's it. Disconnect your Pre from your computer and FFplayer should be successfully installed.
Download FileMgr Service
1) Added some Dashboard Controls
2) Added a Scrubber for advancing through the track
3) Spaced apart the current control buttons at bottom of screen
1) Fixed bug in which not every folders memory got cleared when global shuffle finished playing all tracks
1) Ability to shuffle all songs across all folders and subfolders
2) Bookmark automatically gets created upon swiping away the entire app
3) Ability to set FFplayer to auto-launch the last bookmark upon the FFplayer app opening
1) Fixed bug causing duration/elapsed time to break during gapless playback
1) Added bluetooth support.
2) Added ability for each folder to have its own unique bookmark
NOTE: Older versions must be removed before this version is installed
1) Ability to shuffle all songs in a given folder. Including memory as to which shuffled songs have already been played.
2) Ability to repeat the current song
3) Ability to lock the screen orientation as either portrait or landscape
1) Fixed russian character bug. Foreign language files are now automatically supported
2) Activated top-left pull-down menu on List View scene
3) Ability to turn off Gapless Playback via the Preferences menu
1) Added support for animated backgrounds
1) Fixed bug causing last song in song list to hang
1) Enabled gapless playback.
2) Added little notification to bottom of screen when fetching bookmark.
1) Fixed bug causing songs to shuffle.
1) Back Gesture now toggles between Now Playing and List View.
2) A bookmark automatically gets created now ALSO when you click the pause button.
3) Fixed bug causing song to skip when navigating back and forth from Now Playing scene.
1) Fixed bug causing double playback.
1) Ability to access songs from a file/folder structure.
2) Ability to scrub through a song by clicking preset skip values.
3) Ability to permanently delete songs from the Pre.
4) A bookmark of the currently playing song automatically gets created anytime you navigate away from the Now Playing scene, so that when you close the app later and then reopen it, you can continue listening where you left off.