webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developers >  webOS Development > FFplayer - new music player [under development]
FFplayer - new music player [under development]

Old 05/31/2011, 08:42 AM   #141 (permalink)

Thank you very much!...
arquillos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/19/2011, 09:59 PM   #142 (permalink)

We can throw out default audio player and itune.
During the experience of the first day, i found one serious problem to me.
Model: Palm Pre GSM
FFplayer:0.6.0
FileMgr 2.0.7
Problem: After playing about six mp3 songs, the mp3 file is still under playing. The song time is passing. But the phone turned to be mute mode, and the volume key function is useless. If i press volume up and down, the only status on screen is mute logo. I have to close the FFplayer and open it again for using.

Model: Palm Pre CDMA
FFplayer:0.6.0
FileMgr 2.0.7
Problem: After playing about three(most difference with the OS 1.45)mp3 songs, the mp3 file is still under playing. The song time is passing. But the phone turned to be mute mode, and the vloume key function is useless. If i press volume up and down, the only status on screen is mute logo. I have to close the FFplayer and open it again for using.

Last edited by hesback; 07/20/2011 at 09:22 AM.
hesback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/2012, 09:37 AM   #143 (permalink)

Hi there,

I'm calling an HP Pre3 my own for nearly a year now. Since the stock player does not support resume on startup I was looking for a player that was able to accomplish this and found FFPlayer.

Since it brings some bugs and the handling is not very touch friendly I decided to examine the code. It seems to be very disarranged so I decided to completely recode it to make a better user experience.

Since there's no special information at the project page, here's my question to Realmayo: Could you please share the code under an open license or permit me to use the code at least? This would enable me to further maintain the project which could be appreciated by further users. (And there are still some left on this planet, I met some these days at 29c3 in Hamburg, German, Earth, Milky Way 2012. ;.-))

kind regards

Christian
ChrisPHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: toto-w
Old 02/20/2013, 04:26 PM   #144 (permalink)

Hi folks,

it's been a long time I've been quiet but now I'm proud to announce the initial release of ResumePlayer. Just follow the link below to my project page and enjoy the new music player: chpohl.de

Please don't hesitate to contact me in case you need help on installation, encounter any bug, have any advice on improvements for me or just would like to say you like it. ;-)

Thank you for using ResumePlayer!
ChrisPHL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ffplayer

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0