Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    the flying logo is really cute.

thx for the new features
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    VERSION 0.4.3 IS NOW AVAILABLE

NOTE: Bluetooth only works when Gapless Playback is OFF
    Is it possible to fix the bluetooth playback to play with gapless playback. My bluetooth A2dp-headset seems to lose BT connection sometimes when pre musicplayers (all of them) are changing the tracks. Only the countinous playing radiostreaming players, play for several hours over my bt-headset.

So for me it would be really a nice feature if countious playback (gapless) would work with bt.
  3.    #83  
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Back in the day I tried to get Bluetooth to work with gapless playback but was unsuccessful (due to the complexities of me juggling two audio objects). I'm willing to revisit my code and try again now that there's demand for this feature. I'll kep you posted.
    Thanks
    Developer of: FFplayer - a file/folder based music player. FFplayer home
    Real, sent you a PM. Let me know if you are interested now that I have bass and treble control working.
  5.    #85  
    I look forward to working with you nyuepik!
    the download link on PC wont work, isnt this in preware?
  7.    #87  
    Yes I believe all the apps that are hosted at Precentral are messed up right now. This also affects Preware as it links to the apps at Precentral. We'll just have to wait it out and hope that the good folks at Precentral come up with a fix soon. Thanks
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    the download link on PC wont work, isnt this in preware?
    The link has now been fixed, so you should be able to download now from Precentral. It might take a while to show up again in Preware though. Thanks
    The link has now been fixed, so you should be able to download now from Precentral. It might take a while to show up again in Preware though. Thanks
    got it working, but because file manager service isnt working with 2.0 yet, the app doesnt work
    it won't download the new version 0.6 through preware
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    it won't download the new version 0.6 through preware
    I'm not sure why thats happening, but for now you can install the Internalz app via Preware. Then set Internalz to be the default handler for IPK files. Then go to...
    FFplayer | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Then click the download link and Internalz should automatically install it for you.
    While you're there, please give my app a rating (since all the ratings got wiped out when Precentral moved to their new server).
    Thanks
    This may be related:

Twitter
  13.    #93  
    Thanks! Now what might the necessary "small adjustment" be?
    Hmm... good point. Best bet is to go to WebOS Internals' IRC Channel and ask there. I've had a quick look around and can't work out what changes need to be made, although I imagine it has something to do with services and the open feed format.

Good luck and post a solution if you find one as I think there are numerous others having issues with this. I'm gonna check Pretext in a bit as it also uses FileMgr and I fear it may also have suffered during the update period.
    This just in apparently:

Twitter
    Happy New Year !

I would like to use ffplayer for playing music from my NAS drive.
    The music share is mounted to /media/internal/music, but ffplayer
    tells me no songs were found there...
    When browsing the same directory with "Internalz", i can see all
    the music files - and it's possible to listen to them with the pre's
    internal streaming app.
    I hope that i can do this with ffplayer more comfortable in the future ;-)

Greetings,
    Insane
  17.    #97  
    Very interesting setup you've got going on there. First off I'm puzzled as to why you wouldn't just connect your NAS to a computer (and use it's player) rather than using the Pre?
    Nevertheless, I'll try to investigate this and see what I come up with.

Honestly, I've kind of shelved FFplayer for now as I and fellow user nyuepik are building a brand new music player with a full array of audio codecs supported and even an EQ (equalizer).
    Thank you for the fast reply !

Very interesting setup you've got going on there. First off I'm puzzled as to why you wouldn't just connect your NAS to a computer (and use it's player) rather than using the Pre?
    I was searching for a smart solution, to listen music at my living room.
    One of my first thoughts of course was to use a computer or laptop, but
    i don't have much space - and the pre boots much faster :-)
    When a player is available wich is capable to play the music from the share,
    the final step should be to tranfer the music to my hifi-reciever via bluetooth.
    Would'nt that be cool ?
  19.    #99  
    Yep that sounds cool. So how exactly do you have your NAS connected to your Pre?
    Last edited by RealMayo; 01/02/2011 at 10:06 PM.
  20.    #100  
    To anyone still having problems installing FFplayer from Preware:

The guaranteed method to installing FFplayer (as well as the required FileMgr Service) is to instead use WOSQI (WebOS Quick Install).

1) Click on the two links at the bottom of this post. Then save the files to your computer.
    2) Connect your Pre to your computer via USB and put it in Just Charge mode.
    3) Open WOSQI. Then drag the two saved files into WOSQI
    4) Then click the Install button in WOSQI
    5) That's it. Disconnect your Pre from your computer and FFplayer should be successfully installed.

Download FileMgr Service

Download FFplayer

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast