1. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I tried searching the forums and didn't see anything about this except for threads about precorder. Is it possible to use the flash while recording video in the stock camera app?
    Yes it is possible check out "Video Camera Flashlight" in the patch section of Preware.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    "There's a patch for that . . . "
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Sorry I thought I'd looked there. I must have missed that one.
  5. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I'll have to remember to thank you when I get on a PC.
    You can also just use the device menu megamix patch and turn the light on or off as needed from the device menu...
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    Quote Originally Posted by unfairSurprisery View Post
    You can also just use the device menu megamix patch and turn the light on or off as needed from the device menu...
    The device menu patches and apps like LED Torch won't work as the LED light get reset to off when the camera app launches.

Easiest solution, just use my Video Camera Flashlight patch.

And a friendly tip: if a forum search doesn't come up with a patch you want, try browsing my master list thread (I believe some other patchers have similar master list threads too). If ya still can't find what you're looking for, try posting a request in the "WebOS Patches" forum section.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook