1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Are you asking the developers of the software to make a port to webOS, or are you asking, "Can I run this somehow on my Pre/Pixi?".

Motion Apps "Classic" may be able to run it.

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    go here
    Classic Well - MotionApps

fill out the form and they should be able to tell you, and if not they might email the dev to see if they can get it too.

in the mean time get the trial of classic and put the calorie king on, see how it runs.
    qwiklight I asked the CalorieKing people when the Pre first came out and the response was no. The only apps they have are for Palm os and Windows mobile. I run it in Classic and do a network hotsync to keep it up to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    qwiklight I asked the CalorieKing people when the Pre first came out and the response was no. The only apps they have are for Palm os and Windows mobile. I run it in Classic and do a network hotsync to keep it up to date.
    by the way, how do you like that application for general health/exercise/diet is it a good application? I'm always wondering what services out there actually have worked for people.

I think one that combines with social networking could be pretty effective for some folks.
    There are four lights.