1.    #1  
    can someone kindly let me know what is the best recommended way to overclock my pre?? i have been out of the loop for a couple of months now so anything else i should know?
    open preware and just type in govnah and hit the enter button then type in uberkernel and download both of those apps and then open govnah and tap on the pre default setting and change it to one of the other settings like 500/1000 or 500/800 or 600 or 720 or 800 or whatever you want to try.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    it's gotten really easy. Just get preware on your phone. Download Govnah and download Uber kernel in the kernels feed. Uber kernel now goes up to 1ghz and has all the best features of the testing kerels. I use F105 1ghz testing kernel but getting that on your phone is a different process since you have to add missing feeds. Hope this helps you get started. If you've never had preware on your phone just do a google search, and read up in the forums here.
    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    can someone kindly let me know what is the best recommended way to overclock my pre?? i have been out of the loop for a couple of months now so anything else i should know?
    Start reading this thread.

Then this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Assuming that you're aware of the overclocking kernel rules. Preware is the better way to install any overclock kernal. I would recommend using a "Stable" kernal for now ~ to see if your phone is capable of handling an higher kernal than the stock 500mhz. Read this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...er-kernel.html.

Enjoy one of the best thing to happen to our phones.
    If you haven't read enough you should also read this. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7.    #7  
    thanks alot guys... i perviously used the 800 mhz kernel... is the 1 ghz a noticeable difference?