Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Was curious too how many here on PreCentral have donated funds in support for all that the WebOS Internals community does to enhance our devices. *I personally think it's very important as they sacrifice much out of their schedules. *I have recently donated for the first time and will continue to do so in the future.

EDIT: If you haven't donated here is the link: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/WebOS_Internals:Site_support
    Last edited by ferriskeanu; 09/10/2010 at 08:25 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Yup
    +1
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    yup.

if viewing this on regular (non-mobile) forums, you might notice my title, as one of the "Top Homebrew Supporters". And I have donated since the telethon too.
    Several times. And to Jason as well.
    Thanks to everyone who has donated!

We're currently saving our pennies so that we can buy a couple of our devs some next-gen webOS phones and tablets as soon as they are released, so that we can then get Preware and overclocking and patching and all the other great homebrew goodness up and running on those devices as soon as possible!

http://bit.ly/webos-internals-donations or PayPal to donations @ webos-internals.org

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/10/2010 at 07:20 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    +1

@Rod

I can't wait to see Preware on my HP Hurricane. All that real estate should make Preware even better!
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    Was curious too how many here on PreCentral have donated funds in support for all that the WebOS Internals community does to enhance our devices. *I personally think it's very important as they sacrifice much out of their schedules. *I have recently donated for the first time and will continue to do so in the future.
    True That!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Several times. And to Jason as well.
    Same here, really appreciate all of the hard work these developers have done to make our phones even better!
  13. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Have done and will continue to do so. So worth it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I am kind of curious, if everyone that has downloaded/installed Preware and webOSQI donated a dollar to both webos internals and Jason, how much money would that work out to be for those developers?
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I am kind of curious, if everyone that has downloaded/installed Preware and webOSQI donated a dollar to both webos internals and Jason, how much money would that work out to be for those developers?
    I wish that was the case...I started this thread to find out just how many have donated...disappointed at the low response as many here use the many enhancements that the WebOS Internals community have worked countless hours on. Here is a link to their page to donate: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/WebOS_Internals:Site_support
    "Yep, did that said the cat 'cause the WOSI group is where it's at..." lol.

(...and to Mr. Canuck as well)
    Yesiree
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast