Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    I've donated twice.......and never used homebrew. I hope someday they'll figure out how to make preware and all homebrew standalone, no pc needed.

I can dream can't I, and that's why I donate.
    It's pretty close. I've had Preware for quite some time, with the UberKernal, Govnah, a theme, 67 patches and 250 total packages. My Pre hasn't been hooked up to a computer since February, thanks to the great work of the homebrew devs and community.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Yes. I've done the deed. And I'll be doing it again soon. Glad to hear another telethon is in the works.
    Yup. Several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    It's pretty close. I've had Preware for quite some time, with the UberKernal, Govnah, a theme, 67 patches and 250 total packages. My Pre hasn't been hooked up to a computer since February, thanks to the great work of the homebrew devs and community.
    You need a PC once, to install Preware.

After that, you never need it again.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Except for when a visit to the "doctor" is needed...
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    yep, twice actually so far
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Yes that's what I was trying to say. I've had Preware since October, doctored in February due to my dumb mistake, have been PC free since.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I just donated for the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last - especially if Jason fixes the WebOS Repair Utility to work with AT&T Pre Plus! I guess I should donate to him directly then, huh?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234