1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,
    I have moved on to another phone, but miss many aspects of the pre and still want to use it around my home. I followed the homebrew scene very closely for a while, but I now feel that the tweaks on my phone may be outdated and unstable.

I have an overclock enabled, but I didn't originally do it through preware, I had to do it via terminal (i think) when the overclock was first released. If I run the emergency patch remover, will it get rid of the overclock? If not, is there an easy way to do it (webos doctor, etc.)? I'm still on 4.1.1, so will there be problems if I update? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post
    Hey Everyone,
    I have moved on to another phone, but miss many aspects of the pre and still want to use it around my home. I followed the homebrew scene very closely for a while, but I now feel that the tweaks on my phone may be outdated and unstable.

I have an overclock enabled, but I didn't originally do it through preware, I had to do it via terminal (i think) when the overclock was first released. If I run the emergency patch remover, will it get rid of the overclock? If not, is there an easy way to do it (webos doctor, etc.)? I'm still on 4.1.1, so will there be problems if I update? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks so much!
    Wow, you are on webos 4.1.1, how the hell did you get that, lol.
    I recommend doctoring to 1.4.5(assuming you're on sprint or a european gsm).

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Haha, oops. Thanks for the help!