Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Hi I'm methods and I'm addicted to Homebrew. Almost 15 months ago (in about 8 days) I purchased my first Palm Pre. I didn't do any mods to my original Pre. I recently received my 1st replacement Pre and decided to dive into the HomeBrew world. Now I can't stop myself! When I have some free time I go looking for more apps, patches and themes. Uberkernal rules! ! I wish had I jumped in sooner.Thank you to all the developers for my new addiction.
    hi methods. i go by tony, and i too am a homebrew addict.

it all started off innocently enough; i just wanted a VKB to shove in the faces of people with other phones ripping on my pre for not having one. that lead to landscape everything patches, themes, hombrew apps, and i've been overclocking since the old 550 patches (pretty lame by todays standards, i know).

fortunately, there is help. it comes in the suppprt we get from other precentral members who have had similar experiences being there for us with their patient understanding and sage advice. on top of that, the very ones who made this addiciton possible --webOS internals, canucksoftware, et.al.-- also make them selves very available to help us deal with our problem.

let me know if you ever need anything, my fellow homebrew addict...
    Homebrew Anonymous started with a 12-step program. Then Jason wrote some patches and now it's a 47-step program.
    Heh, you think you guys have a problem. Come live in my world for a while

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Hehe.

I recently overcame my addiction with help from above (named the Updates app).

It lasted a few hours, but after a restless afternoon and evening, I got back on my addiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    Hehe.

I recently overcame my addiction with help from above (named the Updates app).

It lasted a few hours, but after a restless afternoon and evening, I got back on my addiction.
    Given where your world is located, I accept your invitation. My plane leaves in an hour. Will you be picking me up at the airport?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    i'm sure you can count on us to be supportive of your addiction!