Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Any update on a release?
  2.    #62  
    I'm biting the bullet and entering beta testing tomorrow, despite there still being a few bits of functionality unfinished.

Beta testing
    Anyone interested (and I'd like at least one Pixi owner please!) can email me at josh at recursive.com.au with the subject "TweetJar beta testing" and I'll make sure you go onto the list and get emailed the ipk. You need to be familiar with sideloading apps via Preware, Internalz, etc., as I've not got the time to guide people through this.

I'll also start PMing people who have previously expressed interest, for those who miss this message.

This is going to be terrifying fun.
    My apps:
    ReWeather - Attractive weather app that reflects current conditions
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Twitter: @joshsharp / @recursivemedia
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsharp View Post
    I'm biting the bullet and entering beta testing tomorrow, despite there still being a few bits of functionality unfinished.

Beta testing
    Anyone interested (and I'd like at least one Pixi owner please!) can email me at josh at recursive.com.au with the subject "TweetJar beta testing" and I'll make sure you go onto the list and get emailed the ipk. You need to be familiar with sideloading apps via Preware, Internalz, etc., as I've not got the time to guide people through this.

I'll also start PMing people who have previously expressed interest, for those who miss this message.

This is going to be terrifying fun.
    Email sent.
  4.    #64  
    Oh and if you're the person with a Pixi, can you let me know in the email? Thanks.
    My apps:
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Email sent
    And I own a Pixi+
    Sent an email. I use a Pixi Plus and a Pre.
  7.    #67  
    Thanks guys. I probably have enough now
    My apps:

8.    #68  
    No more emails please. We're full of beta testers already.
    My apps:

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Looking forward to seeing this in the App Catalog soon! Will it be donationware Josh, or will it be a paid app (fingers crossed for donationware, as I have freeware only *shakes fist at Palm!*)?
  10.    #70  
    Still planning on free and paid versions - the free one will be single account, haven't decided on any other restrictions at this stage. As I'm in the same position with paid apps, will probably purchase via Paypal as well for people who're outside the official Palm countries.
    My apps:

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've found no real show stopping bugs on a Pixi Plus or a Pre.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks Josh! Hopefully more developers would do the same. Would love to support and pay for apps, but obviously a lot harder to do with they only distribute in the App Catalog.
    I'll be purchasing this as soon as it hits the app catalog!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I'll be purchasing this as soon as it hits the app catalog!
    Same! Can't wait to try it out.
    Is this still being worked on?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234