Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it's quite motivating.
    My apps:
    ReWeather - Attractive weather app that reflects current conditions
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Twitter: @joshsharp / @recursivemedia
    I would love to beta test. How can I get a copy?
    Dude, the UI is awesome. I like the colors you chose. Really mellow but it works. I'd be interested in beta testing.
  4.    #44  
    To people looking to beta-test: it's not ready just yet

When it is I'll let everyone know to PM me with their email address, and I'll send you the package to install. It'll be a week or two away, I think.
    My apps:
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsharp View Post
    To people looking to beta-test: it's not ready just yet

When it is I'll let everyone know to PM me with their email address, and I'll send you the package to install. It'll be a week or two away, I think.
    Might I recommend you use the open source repo I built:

Appstuh's webOS_Repository at master - GitHub

It gives you control over who accesses it and it plugs right into webOS Quick Install or Preware.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Might I recommend you use the open source repo I built:

Appstuh's webOS_Repository at master - GitHub

It gives you control over who accesses it and it plugs right into webOS Quick Install or Preware.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
    My apps:

Looks like you have THE twitter app soon as you're done with it
    This looks exciting. One thing that I would like to see (and I haven't seen it on other twitter clients) is a facility for background loading of external links. So when I click on a link in a tweet, a new card opens in the background (but doesn't come to the fore) and I can continue reading tweets while the external link opens out of sight. When it has fully loaded I can the go to that card to read the external link.

I find that a lot of the Twitter clients are really designed for avid tweeters. I think a lot of people just read tweets and perhaps only post the odd one. It would be nice to see a twitter client designed to move through tweets quickly, scan them and move on to the next one while opening any links in the background as described above.

Thanks for your efforts.
    Gx
  9.    #49  
    Unfortunately webOS doesn't make background loading of cards possible. As soon as you load a new card or app, it comes to the foreground. So that's why other clients haven't done it

I'm pretty sure there's another thread in here asking for a patch to do what you describe, so maybe that will help.

Thanks for the positive feedback though!
    Wow, must say I'm loving the design and would love to beta test. One question what is the plan as far as starting a new tweet? I personally prefer just type, though if it's accessible enough... (looks like it's a bottom button which is fine by me). Also for refresh I prefer the forward swipe now being used by multiple apps (foursquare, Bad Kitty) as it just makes sense in my mind. Looking forward to it!
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Got to agree with traviswhayne on both type to tweet and forward swipe to refresh (should be a webOS standard gesture for me)

Loving the UI so far can't wait to give it a whirl.
    Last edited by Benuk; 10/05/2010 at 01:40 PM.
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
  12.    #52  
    Here's a peek at the dark theme:

Also, avoiding forward swipe for refresh now, but I'll see what sort of beta usage feedback I get.
    My apps:

Lovin the dark theme, wish all Dev's would make that an option. Any ETA on a Beta Release?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  14.    #54  
    very soon, hopefully by the end of the weekend.
    Did you come to a desicion about the timeline marker type option? I'd love to try something other than Tweed, but I need that feature for my usage.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Here's a peek at the dark theme:

*snip*

Also, avoiding forward swipe for refresh now, but I'll see what sort of beta usage feedback I get.
    man, it looks better everytime I see it! Great work.
    OMG!!! That Dark theme is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. The colors work so well!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Yeah, this twitter app definitely has my attention... Ive tried everything for webos so far. Everyone has pretty much made the same feature suggestions I would... and I was just about to ask about a dark theme... boom there it is.

If it ends up as good as it looks... I can see myself deleting the others from my phone.
    Sounds good...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Nice looking forward to it, thanks
    Like Palm, idiots not so much? Visit MockTheAfflicted

twitter: @benfysh
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast