Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I just want all the features of Twee and Bad Kitty rolled in to one. For example, in Bad Kitty I can add a comment to a retweet. In Twee I have more control over followers/following. I tend to use both depending on what task I'm trying to perform.
    You can do this is Twee...? When you click retweet, an option pops up with "Official Retweet" or "With Comment".
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsharp View Post
    One thing I'm unsure about is being able to tap a tweet and reply/RT/fave without visiting the "single tweet view". I personally don't feel it's annoying to tap a tweet, view it, then reply or fave, but I've seen other clients like TweetMe copping criticism for omitting this. Is this a "must have"?

So, how does it look?
    For me it's a must have, that feature is what keeps me from any other client than Tweed. Can you do a tap and hold to bring up the single tweet view?

I've also been wanting a client that gives better access to lists. I always have to load a new scene to pick one of my lists. I would love an app to have some sort of list menu in the main scene. I don't think any client has that.

It looks really good. There are plenty of good looking clients, the key would be how does it perform? Is it smoother than the others?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    For me it's a must have, that feature is what keeps me from any other client than Tweed. Can you do a tap and hold to bring up the single tweet view?

I've also been wanting a client that gives better access to lists. I always have to load a new scene to pick one of my lists. I would love an app to have some sort of list menu in the main scene. I don't think any client has that.

It looks really good. There are plenty of good looking clients, the key would be how does it perform? Is it smoother than the others?
    +1 to all your ideas.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post

Yes, I'm thinking that perhaps tapping the avatar will bring up a menu, and tapping the rest of the row will bring up the full screen view.

In terms of lists I'm planning to support twitter lists, but the navigation will be something like:

Tap menu button > select "lists" > a list of all lists appears > tap a list to browse it.

I'm not sure how I could make this quicker/easier to get to, but I'll have a think about it.

Also, it's pretty smooth, at the moment switching between home/replies/DMs etc isn't as fast as it could be as it takes time to load all past tweets from memory. But I'll figure out how to get around that
    My apps:
    ReWeather - Attractive weather app that reflects current conditions
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Twitter: @joshsharp / @recursivemedia
    Will there be a faster way to follow people instead of going to someone profile to follow. For example in m.twitter if I go to my follower list and want to follow them back I just click the button.

In Tweetme I have to go to . Myinfo - Click followers - by than I can't tell if I'm following them back without clicking the name.

For spaz I can't even see my followers or anybody else followers

I have all these twitter apps but still use the mobile twitter
    I'm game for beta testing once you are good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by traviswhayne View Post
    I'm game for beta testing once you are good to go.
    yeah me too ;d
    Looks promising. Very nice work.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Shameless plug: For more of my thoughts, ideas, sarcastic remarks, and other things you're probably better off not not thinking about, follow me on Twitter
    Looks pretty slick. Can't wait.
    Josh, did you consider adding a timeline marker as I suggested?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Josh, did you consider adding a timeline marker as I suggested?
    I'm definitely taking it on board. Given I already have the "new tweets" marker, I have to figure out how to make the two co-exist nicely. It might make it to the final cut, or it might not, depending on if I can pull it off
    My apps:
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Can you use shift-backspace to move to the top of the tweet list? I know it works in my browser but I can't remember if it was a patch or not.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Can you use shift-backspace to move to the top of the tweet list? I know it works in my browser but I can't remember if it was a patch or not.
    Yeah, that's a patch - I know cos I just added it

Tapping the top bar will scroll to the top, I think that will probably be enough.
    My apps:

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Looks good, can't wait to give it a whirl let me know if you need any beta testers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    It looks really slick. But one thing I've been looking for in a Twitter app is a timeline marker I can place. The only app that can do this is Tweed, but Tweed looks bland.
    This.

I really like the way your App looks, and the feature list is impressive. But without a Timeline Marker that I can place, I'll end up back on Tweed for sure. Even with all it's bugs and boring UI, that feature is integral to how I use Twitter. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  16.    #36  
    Okay, I've taken some of your feedback on board so far, and have a few more things for show and tell.

So instead of the context menu from the top right, I've added a Facebook-style dashboard menu with an integrated search field.

The search field will handle keyword searches as well as user lookups once I figure out how best to get a togglebutton into that interface.

The menu is also mapped to the back swipe for this screen, so you don't have to move your thumb up to tap for it. This was an excellent suggestion

I wanted to show conversation tweets without adding another page, so selecting a tweet from the timeline and tapping the "conversation" button will add previous replies into this screen, which I think makes it more elegant.

Also have retweets and favourites working, just gotta add lists and more tweeting options (images, shortlinks) and it'll be beta-test time.

As always, suggest away if you want to see anything included. I may not be able to accommodate everything really not sure about the timeline markers but I'm willing to consider it, at least
    My apps:

Seems like it has a lot of potential. I would love to try it. Right now I'm using Badkitty and TweetMe and I feel like there both missing something. Good luck
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    EXCELLENT work on the UI design, looks very polished (especially for a webOS app).

I'm looking forward to it
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I absolutely love the UI! I'd be happy to beta test it, please let me know how I can sign up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    I absolutely love the UI! I'd be happy to beta test it, please let me know how I can sign up!
    +1
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast