1.    #1  
    hello,i would like know if they are some way of writing app which could interacting with the display or data of other apps.

I know "oficial" app,can not drawing outside an app's card or dashboard panels,but i would like create some app could do this.

I wanna write some similar to Pamos's Desk Aplications.They would be faster ,no need to create a new card...for little app.

I think it should be posible because wave launcher is able to do this,loading the quick launcher in anyplace without creating or leaving a card
    Quote Originally Posted by palm-pre-lover View Post
    hello,i would like know if they are some way of writing app which could interacting with the display or data of other apps.

I know "oficial" app,can not drawing outside an app's card or dashboard panels,but i would like create some app could do this.

I wanna write some similar to Pamos's Desk Aplications.They would be faster ,no need to create a new card...for little app.

I think it should be posible because wave launcher is able to do this,loading the quick launcher in anyplace without creating or leaving a card
    The quick launch bar is integrated into Luna. That is why it can do that.

I do not know of a way to do what you want to do, nor do I think there currently is a way to do so (without reverse engineering the luna binary responsible for the quick launch bar and adding in your stuff).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup