1.    #1  
    I searched and cannot find it if it already exists.
    But my question is, Is there a way to make custom folders for videos that I've downloaded/saved to my PrPrPr&#$275$;?

I have made folders in the 'videos' folder and in the '100Palm' folder but it doesn't help. Making folders in the '100Palm' folder made the videos show up in the Music app, so that's no good.
    Last edited by SirSilvia; 08/29/2010 at 01:50 PM.
    you can create folders from your pc. The player will still list the videos as a flat list.
    You can also create folders using Internalz then go to info and check the box to mask from webos and they wont show up inthe photos app.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    I searched and cannot find it if it already exists.
    But my question is, Is there a way to make custom folders for videos that I've downloaded/saved to my PrPrPr&#$275$;?

I have made folders in the 'videos' folder and in the '100Palm' folder but it doesn't help. Making folders in the '100Palm' folder made the videos show up in the Music app, so that's no good.
    What I do is to create a file folder in internalz, name it videos take all my downloaded videos, and either copy or move them to that folder. Work great for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You can also create folders using Internalz then go to info and check the box to mask from webos and they wont show up inthe photos app.
    if he does that he won't be able to see the videos in the video app either... So don't take 2sslow advice on this
    Quote Originally Posted by broy83 View Post
    if he does that he won't be able to see the videos in the video app either... So don't take 2sslow advice on this
    Well, in my case, i dont want the videos to appear in the video app or picture app lol. So im taking his advise. I never even thought about that. Thats brilliant. Now i dont need those useless "photo safe" apps that dont work.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well, in my case, i dont want the videos to appear in the video app or picture app lol. So im taking his advise. I never even thought about that. Thats brilliant. Now i dont need those useless "photo safe" apps that dont work.
    yea but I wasn't talkin to you I was talkin to the person who posted this so why would you think anyone cared about your comment
    Quote Originally Posted by broy83 View Post
    yea but I wasn't talkin to you I was talkin to the person who posted this so why would you think anyone cared about your comment
    Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification . Anyway, I wish Jason included a way for internalz to mask a whole folder as opposed to files.

Edit: Jason R clarified that you can mask folders by tapping and holding the folder and then clicking info.
    Last edited by Jason Black; 08/29/2010 at 11:15 AM.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  9.    #9  
    Not sure if you guys get what I'm talking about.
    I kinda want specific albums like the photo screen, so I can sort my videos into specific folders

did this in like 5 mins

I know how to make the folder and subfolders etc.

This is what happens, when I set it like this:
    /media/internal/"custom folder/video file.mp4"
    No additional folders show up in the videos card. And the videos show up in the "Loaded Videos" folder

/media/internal/videos/"custom folder/video file.mp4"
    No additional folders show up in the videos card. And the videos show up in the "Loaded Videos" folder

/media/internal/DCIM/"custom folder/video file.mp4"
    No additional folders show up in the videos card, And the videos show up in the "Video Roll" folder.

/media/internal/DCIM/100Palm/"custom folder/video file.mp4"
    no additional folders show up in the videos card, And the videos show up in the "Video Roll" folder.

There HAS to be a way to do what I want to, even if it means manually editing some script or code on the WebOS.

I would really like to see a patch released of this.
    Last edited by SirSilvia; 08/29/2010 at 09:16 PM.
    great idea, I also would like this
  11.    #11  
    any developers out there wanna give this a shot? I'll help