1.    #1  
    Is there a way somebody can make an easy app that can release my IP and renew it so I can get a new one IP? I can do it by rebooting my phone but I would think that it would be quicker if there was an app that could do it. I have no clue how to make apps. or any other way to do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Is there a way somebody can make an easy app that can release my IP and renew it so I can get a new one IP? I can do it by rebooting my phone but I would think that it would be quicker if there was an app that could do it. I have no clue how to make apps. or any other way to do it.

Thanks
    I don't know how to make an app or a patch that will do what you're asking for, but I have a suggestion. Rather than rebooting your phone, I believe that turning airplane mode on and then off again will give you a new IP. In fact, I just tested this and it does indeed work. This, of course, assumes that you're talking about the IP that you get from your cellular network and not the IP you might be receiving from a wifi signal.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will try that. And yes I want (need) a different IP from the cellular network not wifi.