1.    #1  
    I have been trying to install themes on my palm pre plus. I have WebOsQuickInstall 3.14 and the themer is different from any of the tutorials. The WebOsQuickInstall Themer will not function correctly. I have Preware version 2.7 and this version does not include themes. I have tried updating Preware but with no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. I just want my phone to look cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBworth View Post
    I have been trying to install themes on my palm pre plus. I have WebOsQuickInstall 3.14 and the themer is different from any of the tutorials. The WebOsQuickInstall Themer will not function correctly. I have Preware version 2.7 and this version does not include themes. I have tried updating Preware but with no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. I just want my phone to look cool.
    1. Launch Preware

2. Drop down the top left menu

3. Select Manage Feeds

4. Flip the switches for precentral-themes and prethemer to on

5. Do a back gesture

6. When Preware asks you if you would like to update your feeds, tap on "Do it Now" (if you accidentally hit "Later" drop down the top left menu again and tap on Update Feeds)

7. Viola. Themes will now show up.
  3.    #3  
    thanks so much.
    you would think this would be in one of the 5 tutorials i read.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBworth View Post
    thanks so much.
    you would think this would be in one of the 5 tutorials i read.
    That's what we're here for. Now go and get 5 of your friends to buy webOS phones.