Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hi there,

You may know of The Impossible Game (flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame), which has been one of the best selling Xbox Live Indie Games and has remained in the top ten since its release. It was also released on iPhone and Apple chose it as "App of the Week" and it reached number two in paid apps in the US and Canada.

Well now's your opportunity to get in on it, because I'm looking for someone to make it for Palm webOS! I can provide all the graphics and music, and snippets of code that will help to build the engine. Essentially I'm looking for an exact clone of the iPhone app on Palm webOS.

So why am I getting someone else to do it? After already making TIG twice I'm not up for making it again, and I have other projects I want to work on. We'll split revenue 70-30 (you get 30%), and considering the success it's had so far this could be a very good opportunity for you.

If you're interested please email me at info@flukedude.com, showing all your past work related to games, and we can discuss this further.

Thanks,
    -Ed
    Ed,

I am not a developer but you may under estimate how easy it is to port a game from iphone to webOS, there are several examples in the forums where it has been done in 24 to 72 hours.

It would probably take you more time to get someone else up to speed.

see Phil Hassey Blog Archive Porting to Palm / WebOS
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    +1 on this game. very cool.
    Good news....and good luck.

<<Adjusted thread title to reflect post better and attract correct attention>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Check out the video of an interview from the angry birds guys, skip to about 19 min and they talk about how easy it was to port, the word he uses is "trivial"

http://www.precentral.net/palm-devel...ks-angry-birds
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS