1.    #1  
    these 6 files:

cert.pem
    control.tar
    data.tar
    debian-binary
    pubkey.pem
    signature.sha1

im trying to find the appropriate file to edit, to make the kernel boot up at a certain speed, but still leave room to be throttled up.
    i imagine the values that would need to be changed would be in control.tar or data.tar

any knowledgeable compilers out there want to lend a hand? also, @internals, if you guys have already tried this, let me know please

ps. if you dont like the idea, dont want to take part, or have no constructive input, i ask that you simply ignore the thread.

i thank you most kindly
    Quote Originally Posted by sirenwails View Post
    these 6 files:

cert.pem
    control.tar
    data.tar
    debian-binary
    pubkey.pem
    signature.sha1

im trying to find the appropriate file to edit, to make the kernel boot up at a certain speed, but still leave room to be throttled up.
    i imagine the values that would need to be changed would be in control.tar or data.tar

any knowledgeable compilers out there want to lend a hand? also, @internals, if you guys have already tried this, let me know please

ps. if you dont like the idea, dont want to take part, or have no constructive input, i ask that you simply ignore the thread.

i thank you most kindly
    Check the first post of the sr71 thread, there is a link to the psycho kernels. The source is on the git somewhere as it is opensource.
    Im not affiliated with webos-internals but if you are recompiling the code then I don't see webos-internals having a problem so long as you follow the licence, give full acknowlegdments to the original developer and are respectful. And stick to the principles for custom kernels set out by webos-internals, I'll try to find the appropriate thread.

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Check the first post of the sr71 thread, there is a link to the psycho kernels. The source is on the git somewhere as it is opensource.
    Im not affiliated with webos-internals but if you are recompiling the code then I don't see webos-internals having a problem so long as you follow the licence, give full acknowlegdments to the original developer and are respectful. And stick to the principles for custom kernels set out by webos-internals, I'll try to find the appropriate thread.

Pip
    oh! i didnt know internels had a hub, awesome!
    you have been MOST helpful, i thank you most kindly!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    no need for a huge qoute, this is directed to you
    Pip
    ah yes, ive been to that thread before. unfortunately the links only give acess to the appropriate file for a memboot, and a link to internals wiki (with no link to git )

i imagine ill find them somewhere on google, but in the meantime, anyone have the link bookmarked?
  5. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    git.webos-internals.org