1.    #1  
    Brightness Unlinked is awesome, and that it works 90% of the time is very good (no insult intended). But before I finally blast my ears out for good, I thought I would make a case for "Volume Unliked" (e.g. what used to be something like "Volume Care" on PalmOS devices). The Pre seems to know when my headphones are in, and when it's on the charger, so why doesn't the volume have a way for me to set it accordingly? Plug in, turn EVERYTHING down. Then I take my earphones out, set it back on the charger, and miss calls cause I forgot to turn the volume BACK up. True, I am always whining about the screen being too large, too bright, and the volume being too loud, so I know I am in the minority for that, LOL. But this is an app I think everyone could appreciate.

Volume Unlinked WishList item: having some favorites I could quickselect (Dashboard?) for "Car" "Touchstone" "Home" "Night" etc. even if it couldn't automagically select when I plugged in... IDK

P.S. Possible patches: (Reduce minimum volume)
    (and I am sure people want "increase maximum volume")

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Brightness Unlinked is awesome, and that it works 90% of the time is very good (no insult intended). But before I finally blast my ears out for good, I thought I would make a case for "Volume Unliked" (e.g. what used to be something like "Volume Care" on PalmOS devices). The Pre seems to know when my headphones are in, and when it's on the charger, so why doesn't the volume have a way for me to set it accordingly? Plug in, turn EVERYTHING down. Then I take my earphones out, set it back on the charger, and miss calls cause I forgot to turn the volume BACK up. True, I am always whining about the screen being too large, too bright, and the volume being too loud, so I know I am in the minority for that, LOL. But this is an app I think everyone could appreciate.

Volume Unlinked WishList item: having some favorites I could quickselect (Dashboard?) for "Car" "Touchstone" "Home" "Night" etc. even if it couldn't automagically select when I plugged in... IDK

P.S. Possible patches: (Reduce minimum volume)
    (and I am sure people want "increase maximum volume")

Thanks!
    Couldn't this be accomplished by using Mode Switcher?

Pip
    I was designing an application that would do this in my head last night, unfortunately I don't have the skills as of yet to do it, but if someone wants my design input, I'd be glad to give it.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    never thought of it but actually a great idea that i had been unknowingly hoping for. wish i could make it, but hope someone can.