1.    #1  
    Anyone want to make a quick and easy app for fans of this Blue-state radio show (on in 7 stations in CA and 0 stations in GA)

All the sounds are collected for you here: Sound Drops and here: SMS Liners

I'll be happy to plug the app on the show for you.
    Who are you Elmiron? Chris? Rebecca? Jim? Mama? I'm so curious.

Stephanie has the finest box in radio. It is going to be a lot of fun when it is finished.

What does her real box look like? Is it just a program, or is it a physical box with buttons? I know it isn't carts. You've had that discussion already. It would be fun to design the app to look like the real box, that is if it looks cool.

If I knew how to do it I would. I'll take a look. I'm sure it is pretty easy.

If there is an experienced developer who wants to put it together, I think you'l find she has a great collection of sounds.
    Interesting development proposal

What kind of soundboard app are ya look for? Something along the lines of the Price is Right Soundboard app?

Also, would you want the audio files streamed from the linked pages, or should the mp3 files be included within the app?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Wow. I never expected to get a response from the man himself My phone is full of your patches.

The Price is Right seems like a good model, and it seems like the app would be more reliable if it had the mp3's locally. I don't manage the site I referenced with the sounds.

This would be an app you would post in the palm catalog and charge for, right. Or would you want payment for creating it?

I am just a listener of the show, but I don't have any doubt that Chris or Stephanie would tell listeners about the app and maybe post info on it in the live blog. Anyone who listens know that Steph's favorite topic is Steph I would just e-mail the producer and Shano and they could tell Steph about it. I could also call the show and plug it.

Oh, and I have seen a brief glimpse of her box on the Hal-cam. It's white and looks like a sound mixer board. Apparently very few men have seen it
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook