Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    anyone else have where you pull up a contact name and other contacts #s come up throughout all contacts. Nothing brings up what or should.. A speed dial brings up proper # with wrong name. And all my emails are gone. 2 different yahoo accts.
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony_s01 View Post
    anyone else have where you pull up a contact name and other contacts #s come up throughout all contacts. Nothing brings up what or should.. A speed dial brings up proper # with wrong name. And all my emails are gone. 2 different yahoo accts.
    In contacts/preference & accounts make sure list order is on last name. Tap sync now. Make sure you're typing the first letter of the person you're looking for.

Delete emails and re-add them back. Hope that work for you. If all these procedure doesn't work, then you need to update to 1.4.5 via webos doctor. www.palm.com/rom. ( OTA update sometime come with hiccups.)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    no.. I can type ( b parts ) and it brings up correct # but the name says lovesaragon.. Or I an start typing glenda and it brings up others names but won't bring up the name I wantREALLY WIERD
    your palmdatabase is corrupted somehow. it happened to me and i tried to fix it without doctoring with average results. basically i deleted my database file and let webos recreate it. then i re-added my contacts accounts. only problem was it screwed up my messaging so the add account screen was empty and unusable. updating to 1.4.5 fixed that, though.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    guess I'll have to take it to see the DR. after I get off work