1.    #1  
    yo everybody,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have an icon to turn on airplane mode, such that it would be in the app pages or on the quick launch bar. I work in hospitals, and get great reception in some hospitals and terrible in others. In the terrible hospitals, I am constantly turning airplane mode on and off depending on where I am in the hospital. It would be great to have a one button press to turn on airplane mode.

In related question, is it possible to have such an icon not launch a scene but just perform the action of turning airplane mode on?

thanks,

john
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    I think it would probably take you longer that way than just going into the system menu and tapping Airplane mode on, two taps. With the app, unless you put it as a quick launch, you'd have to bring up the app launcher then navigate to the page it's on, then tap it.
  3.    #3  
    i want to put it in my quick launcher
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"